The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I know certain squad members get certain dialogue for these missions. Should I try to get the most out of that or so go with the strongest squad possible.

Honestly, these games are so easy it really doesn't matter. I just roll with the same 3-4 homies unless it's a specific squad member mission. :manny:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Honestly, these games are so easy it really doesn't matter. I just roll with the same 3-4 homies unless it's a specific squad member mission. :manny:
that's why i chose squad members based on unique dialogue, it's already a cakewalk so it doesn't matter who i bring

i've played the series 3x now + me2 like 4 more times and felt the unique dialogue really improved the experience :manny:

Son Goku

Daps
that's why i chose squad members based on unique dialogue, it's already a cakewalk so it doesn't matter who i bring

i've played the series 3x now + me2 like 4 more times and felt the unique dialogue really improved the experience :manny:

But for that same reason I never bring certain ones along.
Tali? :scust: bytch, go sit down somewhere and type something. Kaiden? :camby:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Lol.....
Kaiden is EASILY the superior squadmate.
Y'all nikkas really chose Racist ass/Basic soldier Ashley? :mjlol:

As both a Tech and Biotic Kaiden was invaluable to me in mass effect 1 and especially in part 3

Matter of fact....Kaiden might be the only Sentinel character in the entire game besides if you make your Shepherd one.:ohhh:
Meanwhile Ash is just one of many Soldiers in the franchise
Zaeed and James do anything she can do but better....

Even if you choose her a romance option (why?) There are far better options for even that!

Tali, liara, Miranda(my choice) Jack etc...

Ashley dies on Virmire everytime for me
Long Live Kaiden lol

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
i know he has the better story and is a better party member for min maxing purposes, the dislike is just that deep :manny:

ashley is one of the weakest squadmates tho, i don't think she's ever useful unless you're abusing the n7 typhoon and even then garrus and james are better. and iirc her writer in me3 quit midway thru development so they just copy pasta'd kaiden's story on top of her :russ:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I just picked her up we gonna have to see if she about it. Kaiden just there to be there. I need to add that thot Ashley back :ohlawd: She was ready to bust it open in the club:wow:
You don't get to f her until the third game, MAGA betch!

Son Goku

Daps
Lol.....
Kaiden is EASILY the superior squadmate.
Y'all nikkas really chose Racist ass/Basic soldier Ashley? :mjlol:

As both a Tech and Biotic Kaiden was invaluable to me in mass effect 1 and especially in part 3

Matter of fact....Kaiden might be the only Sentinel character in the entire game besides if you make your Shepherd one.:ohhh:
Meanwhile Ash is just one of many Soldiers in the franchise
Zaeed and James do anything she can do but better....

Even if you choose her a romance option (why?) There are far better options for even that!

Tali, liara, Miranda(my choice) Jack etc...

Ashley dies on Virmire everytime for me
Long Live Kaiden lol

I don't need biotics for anything and only use tech for opening loot in ME1. :unimpressed:

His dead ass is invaluable? :mjlol: Might as well call that sentinel Zaddy. :dame: