The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
wow this looks beautiful. even the shooting feels crisp. played the OG a year ago and couldn't do it but with this remaster...... IN :mjlit:

any tips/things i should look out for. I'm noticing i gotta hit the enemy a lot before they go down. looks like i have to upgrade weapons?

Yes, upgrade them.

What class are you? :usure:

The Virmire decision is basically all about preference.

:duck:

There is no preference if you're...
...#PAWGset. I'd never leave my Snow Queen
full
-- and she's voiced by a brehette too!? :banderas:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, upgrade them.

What class are you? :usure:

:duck:

There is no preference if you're...
...#PAWGset. I'd never leave my Snow Queen
full
-- and she's voiced by a brehette too!? :banderas:

Breh, I just learned the fact in the spoiler the other day, and it blew my fukking mind.

Low key a little :mjpls: they had her voice the space racist, though.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
this was the game* of a lifetime. :mjcry:

*I'm counting the trilogy as “one” game
Nah... Looking back on it, this shyt was average to me..

Yeah first game had a dope story...but damn that game felt like it was made in 2002.

Number two was amazing I'll give you that... Improved gunplay, story still good.

3 is fukking trash.. didn't even get past maybe 2hrs before I gave up on that trash

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Yeah first game had a dope story...but damn that game felt like it was made in 2002.

Number two was amazing I'll give you that... Improved gunplay, story still good.

3 is fukking trash.. didn't even get past maybe 2hrs before I gave up on that trash
ME1 feels very outdated even after the new polish, ME2 was absolutely perfect and had the best squad mates, and ME3 had the best controls and graphics but they fumbled the finale. I already made a thread before asking if ME3 was the biggest missed layup in gaming history, and I still think that it is. The happy ending mod that a random youtuber made is exactly what the real ending should've been.

Son Goku

Daps
Breh, I just learned the fact in the spoiler the other day, and it blew my fukking mind.

Low key a little :mjpls: they had her voice the space racist, though.

My Black Shepard is on some :mjpls: with some of them species too, so no fukks are given :yeshrug:. Humanity >>>>> *.

Asari. :scust:
Volus. :mjlol:
Batarians. :pacspit:
Hanar. :comeon:
Elcor. :russell:

Pretty much any species that's not Human, Krogan, or Turians.

#CerberusWasRight :ufdup:

Son Goku

Daps
ME1 feels very outdated even after the new polish, ME2 was absolutely perfect and had the best squad mates, and ME3 had the best controls and graphics but they fumbled the finale. I already made a thread before asking if ME3 was the biggest missed layup in gaming history, and I still think that it is. The happy ending mod that a random youtuber made is exactly what the real ending should've been.

Agreed.

IMO:
ME1: best lore-building/IP introduction. Worst gameplay.
ME2: best ending/sequel/squaddies. Worst continuity.
ME3: best graphics/gunplay/gameplay. Worst ending.

:yeshrug:

Son Goku

Daps

Opinion is invalid then. :unimpressed: