The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Just finished the Omega DLC.

That shyt was dope. I only recently played the Citadel DLC before the Legendary version dropped and it was okay.

I always skipped ME DLC for the most part...except Javik's.

But, I was pleasantly surprised.

Literally finished it an hour ago and I have no idea how I triggered Aria's affection. :bryan:

FBE22lSXIAEACvg

She looked like she hated every second of it. :dead: Must be renegade based. Helped her as a Paragon last playthrough and it was a totally different ending.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
She looked like she hated every second of it. :dead: Must be renegade based. Helped her as a Paragon last playthrough and it was a totally different ending.

A nice little touch to the DLC is

she kisses you more affectionately :russ: she likes women more

Again, I was on the anti-DLC train heavy in the early 2010's. But, I'm glad the Legendary Edition has everything---that's one of the best selling points, because only ME1 got a huge "modernization."

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:mjcry:

Lieutenant Girard has asked for your help with a suicidal girl who has barricaded herself in the docking bay. She was taken from the Mindoir colony by batarian slavers in the same raid that killed your family.

Acquisition

This assignment is only available if Commander Shepard has the Colonist background. After returning to the Citadel and leaving the elevator from Dock 422, Shepard receives a call from Lieutenant Girard, explaining the situation. The assignment will become available after completion of Therum, Noveria, or Feros, and then returning to the Citadel.

Citadel: I Remember Me

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Just finished the Citadel DLC (2nd time--first time on Legendary Edition; beat it earlier on PC);

After careful deliberation...easily the best DLC.

iu

I hate the solo run shyt (I HATE THAT shyt IN MASS EFFECT).

But, I appreciate running it back with my duns before we fukk Cerberus up for good.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Brehs i passed all 3 games multiple times when they first came out, but its been YEARS since i last played them but then it doesnt feel like that at the same time. As soon as i was able to, i found every keeper in the citadel within 20 minutes. That shyt is embedded in my head, thats how many times i passed me1

Anyway im milking this shyt for all its worth. I play like a hour or 2 a day a couple times a week, have been for a month or 2 it feels like. So far im 40 hours in on ME1, im at the point right before virmire but im finishing every sidequest 1st. Even the gas deposits/minerals bullshyt, idc, im exploring every planet and getting the full experience

To this day, i dont think any other video game fukks with the story/lore/universe that bioware created with mass effect. I cant wait until i get to me2, because i know the level of GOATness im going to experience :wow:

Edit: Just realized its been 9 years since i last played these games :mindblown: i havent owned a xbox since before my daughter was born in 2013. Holy shyt time flies!!!

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I've played the trilogy multiple times over the last 2 months, and all the endings continue to piss me off.
The "Shepard breathes" ending requires you to do too much planet scanning. Also it seems that people don't realize just how awful the synthesis ending is, because you're altering people's DNA without their knowledge and basically doing the work of the Reapers.
I will say that Andromeda is hated on way too much and it has the best gameplay since it copies and expands on ME3. ME1 feels very primitive now and the stamina is a fukking joke, you run for 5 steps and you're already out of breath. I think ME2 is the best one but ME has the best gameplay. My cannon playthrough has Ashley as my girlfriend from start to finish, but I have Miranda as my chick on my second save file. I wish Brooks could've been an option because she's the baddest, and I might even start a whole new game and make Tali my #1, she is funny as fukk in the Citadel DLC especially when she's uncomfortable during the Samantha/EDI conversation.:russ:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I've played the trilogy multiple times over the last 2 months, and all the endings continue to piss me off.
The "Shepard breathes" ending requires you to do too much planet scanning. Also it seems that people don't realize just how awful the synthesis ending is, because you're altering people's DNA without their knowledge and basically doing the work of the Reapers.
I will say that Andromeda is hated on way too much and it has the best gameplay since it copies and expands on ME3. ME1 feels very primitive now and the stamina is a fukking joke, you run for 5 steps and you're already out of breath. I think ME2 is the best one but ME has the best gameplay. My cannon playthrough has Ashley as my girlfriend from start to finish, but I have Miranda as my chick on my second save file. I wish Brooks could've been an option because she's the baddest, and I might even start a whole new game and make Tali my #1, she is funny as fukk in the Citadel DLC especially when she's uncomfortable during the Samantha/EDI conversation.:russ:

Like wtf is wrong with you.... Just kidding.

Do a Femshep run doe. It's much better

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Like wtf is wrong with you.... Just kidding.

Do a Femshep run doe. It's much better
I'm doing one right now, I have her in a relationship with Samantha:russ:. The Vanguard profile is the best one to use imo becuase the lash and biotic charge powers are GOAT level, and that Lancer AR and Blood Pack SMG are the best weapons. I'm not really a fan of the Hurricane SMG because while it does fire a lot, it doesn't have the same damage as the Blood Pack SMG.
assassin’s creed: andromeda almost made me quit gaming—fukk you. :pacspit:
They added running, jumping, and got rid of the stupid ass ship fuel that ran out too quickly all the damn time:wow:. Hearing Liara's recordings on Hyperion:mjcry:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I'm doing one right now, I have her in a relationship with Samantha:russ:. The Vanguard profile is the best one to use imo becuase the lash and biotic charge powers are GOAT level, and that Lancer AR and Blood Pack SMG are the best weapons. I'm not really a fan of the Hurricane SMG because while it does fire a lot, it doesn't have the same damage as the Blood Pack SMG.

They added running, jumping, and got rid of the stupid ass ship fuel that ran out too quickly all the damn time:wow:. Hearing Liara's recordings on Hyperion:mjcry:
You on PC with mods?