The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Mass Effect 2 on quality mode on PS5 in 4K on an OLED

giphy.webp

They cleaned this game the fukk up :wow:

I was gonna move onto other games but it's almost like a new title with these enhancements

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Because EA don't play that shyt. :mjlol:

EA typically doesn't want to put their major releases on EA Play until they've been out for a while. They'd like to make it at least a years but it really just depends on when they're ready to move off of a chunk of the game's revenue coming from purchases.

This just now started seeing 25% off sales from retailers, so you're probably going to be waiting a decent while longer. There's a possibility that they don't do it until they have a major announcement regarding the new Mass Effect, since it'll effectively work as promo for the new game and EA Play.
Yeah after this game has sold through all it will then they'll put it on EA Play. The originals are on EA Play already and this was made to cash in on people wanting upgraded versions.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm still playing through this shyt.

I just did the Asari monastery mission. This series long ass shyt with all the DLC. I wanted to skip Overload, but, wanted to kinda 100% this.

Great news on ME4;

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Yeah I haven't been able to progress much lately... Got the mordin and grunt loyalty missions left before I go to the IFF or whatever it's called. But that feels like it's gonna be the final mission so Ive tried doing all the side shyt first.. but grunt and mordin are two nikkas idgaf about so I might just skip the shyt:francis:

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
Yeah I haven't been able to progress much lately... Got the mordin and grunt loyalty missions left before I go to the IFF or whatever it's called. But that feels like it's gonna be the final mission so Ive tried doing all the side shyt first.. but grunt and mordin are two nikkas idgaf about so I might just skip the shyt:francis:
bonus is both their loyalty missions are on the same planet knock them out 1-2-3

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I tried playing ME3 multiplayer last night and it looked like complete ass:francis:

The 360 version did not age well at all.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally copped this on Steam for the fawty shawty. I have no clue when I’ll get to it now. I shoulda just gotten it early this summer :mjlol:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Just finished the Omega DLC.

That shyt was dope. I only recently played the Citadel DLC before the Legendary version dropped and it was okay.

I always skipped ME DLC for the most part...except Javik's.

But, I was pleasantly surprised.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Don't get me wrong, I loved my femshep Engineer. Hell, in a lot of ways, I consider her my canon Shep. But this shyt hits different when you can literally charge into a mf'ers grill and summon the ancestors or let freedom ring with the N7 Piranha. Playing vanguard is so much more cathartic, especially when it's an enemy that legit annoys you.:ohlawd:

Running up on Ravagers & Brutes on Insanity like
Barmgy.gif

Cereberus Guardians going from :jawalrus:to :what:--->:patrice:-->:merchant:--->:damn:

Heaven forbid somebody touches Tali or violates Garrus. nikkas see me coming from the other side of the battle field like
8tUfLvB.gif

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
So is Liara considered to be the canon romance?

I hate to make it so simple, but;
  • She by FAARRR is more interactive than any romance.
  • Plus, she works for Shepard's where you had zero Romance choices.
  • She isn't the only character to actually track "dead" Shepard's body (read that Comic, it's dope).
  • She basically can relate to any interaction you've had with any character. And works for both Male and Fem Shep.
Think about it; no romance last all three games (without the Shadow Broker DLC of course...but Liara still cool with you without it).

You can't say that about even one other Romance.

I'd call her the Cannon Acquaintance.