The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I've had a 2 week break from playing... Didn't wanna rush thru it.

Just got a bag of good weed, bout to dive back in to me2
CrispThornyKakapo-max-1mb.gif

Legalese

Banned
Daps
This has been on sale for a good amount of time, was waiting to see if it’ll get put on EA play but might just cop
:ld:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Is this worth copping if I’ve never played?

just wanting some action and not something too time consuming or grindy

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Is this worth copping if I’ve never played?

just wanting some action and not something too time consuming or grindy
Whole first game is a grind tbh... About a 15hr grind smh all pays off with how good number 2 is tho.

I'd never been a space nikka, but I'm hooked on this

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Copped for $35 at bestbuy yesterday.
My goodness they did a great job with the remaster. On series x the game looks way better than I remember it and the frame rate is excellent.
I’m definitely gonna have a blast running through the trilogy again even though I freakin HATE the ending.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Wait...so on PS5, I can run quality mode and still keep 60fps? :dwillhuh:

:banderas::banderas::banderas:

And I'm about to wrap up my 2nd playthough of 1 so 2 and 3 are really about to shine :blessed:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why isn't this on Gamepass? isn't it EA? I tried playing the Xbox 360 version but :patrice:

Because EA don't play that shyt. :mjlol:

EA typically doesn't want to put their major releases on EA Play until they've been out for a while. They'd like to make it at least a years but it really just depends on when they're ready to move off of a chunk of the game's revenue coming from purchases.

This just now started seeing 25% off sales from retailers, so you're probably going to be waiting a decent while longer. There's a possibility that they don't do it until they have a major announcement regarding the new Mass Effect, since it'll effectively work as promo for the new game and EA Play.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Because EA don't play that shyt. :mjlol:

EA typically doesn't want to put their major releases on EA Play until they've been out for a while. They'd like to make it at least a years but it really just depends on when they're ready to move off of a chunk of the game's revenue coming from purchases.

This just now started seeing 25% off sales from retailers, so you're probably going to be waiting a decent while longer. There's a possibility that they don't do it until they have a major announcement regarding the new Mass Effect, since it'll effectively work as promo for the new game and EA Play.
broke gang can't catch a break :beli: