The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Likeable? :unimpressed:

Speak for yourself. :unimpressed:

I didn’t like him at all in ME2…not even bcuz of what you learned he did, but bcuz he talked too damn much/too damn fast and he wasn’t that useful in the battlefield…but by the end of ME3 I gained a great deal of respect for his character…I’m conversing with his character more during this 2nd playthrough and bringing him along on more missions too

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I didn’t like him at all in ME2…not even bcuz of what you learned he did, but bcuz he talked too damn much/too damn fast and he wasn’t that useful in the battlefield…but by the end of ME3 I gained a great deal of respect for his character…I’m conversing with his character more during this 2nd playthrough and bringing him along on more missions too

fukk that caclien..dude still thinks what he did was justified. :camby:

Plus he shytted on and threw all his mentees and understudies under the bus, on top of being annoying.:camby:

WOAT squad member. :camby:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
If you don't think Mordin was justified, kill Wrex and cure the genophage.

Lemme know how that goes.

The pie in the sky stuff sounds cute, but the topic of the genophage isn't cut and dry.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
nigguh!

there is a rapid fire sniper rifle in ME2 that I do not recall having on my last playthrough…shyt is SICK!
The Raptor I think? Yeah its fukking dope if you're playing more aggressive than the typical cloack/invis/onebigassshot style set for infiltrators typically

saw you didn't let wrex threaten you this time too btw :ehh: nice you didn't have to kill that man for making a valid point just to save face in front of your peoples

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
If you don't think Mordin was justified, kill Wrex and cure the genophage.

Lemme know how that goes.

The pie in the sky stuff sounds cute, but the topic of the genophage isn't cut and dry.

See. That's the issue. Not the cure.

Cure the shyt with a fukking plan, have you a leader who gonna get these nikkas going in the right direction. They need to channel their savagery into something constructive, that's all. Y'all out here acting like they the fukking Viltrumites.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
nigguh!

there is a rapid fire sniper rifle in ME2 that I do not recall having on my last playthrough…shyt is SICK!
I dont like that gun

QffrT2l.jpg

wL893oI.jpg
inEU20M.jpg
ovb3pXC.jpg
9bHt89A.jpg