The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I saw an interesting theory online that
they might go the Captain America MCU route with Shep. Instead of bringing him back from the dead, they would have him on ice/cryo frozen for a couple hundred years. Would allow for a time skip and still keep his youth for part 4
thats would be dope:ehh::ehh: but damn all his friends will be dead when he wakes up:wow::wow: no more garrius:mjcry::mjcry: thats my homie thou:mjcry::mjcry:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
they might go the Captain America MCU route with Shep. Instead of bringing him back from the dead, they would have him on ice/cryo frozen for a couple hundred years. Would allow for a time skip and still keep his youth for part 4

I'd be cool with that if they didn't already kinda do that in ME2

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I like that :yes:

plus that possibility was introduced in andromeda with ryder’s mom so it’s plausible within that universe

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I done fukked around and relapsed. :snoop:

Just hit Virmire last night. Playing as Sentinel (or anything other than Vanguard, really) ever, after seeing it suggested earlier in the thread. Good lord does using powers in ME1 suck. But I can tell that this class is going to be fun to mess around with in ME2. I'm just going to miss the fukkery of being able to Charge any and everything outside of the final boss in ME2.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a ride!:wow:

I beat all three in 2 months as a somewhat renegade and now I’m feeling the need to play again at least TWO more times so I can do a straight evil path and paragon. I always pick destroy at the end because it feels more “canonical”.

by half way through 3 I felt the journey Shep had been on a whole lot more now that I’m older I guess, I was sitting back and thinking damn nikkas are dropping off like flies out here because of the impending doom and I really felt the weight of coming through one last time to save the galaxy:obama:

Idk like I stated numerous times this is my favorite franchise and I’ve been gaming since Atari, there is a void in my gaming life now that I did a run of all three games that no other game I’m currently playing measures up to

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Just hit Virmire last night. Playing as Sentinel (or anything other than Vanguard, really) ever, after seeing it suggested earlier in the thread. Good lord does using powers in ME1 suck. But I can tell that this class is going to be fun to mess around with in ME2. I'm just going to miss the fukkery of being able to Charge any and everything outside of the final boss in ME2.

Sentintel is pretty good in ME2 but damn near OP in ME3 with the emphasis on powers. Overload and double throw take out anything shielded or organic, and then if you spec for armor damage, warp can fukkup a lot of the more difficult armored bosses even on Insanity

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ya it took me quite a while to learn how to use biotics and once I did I kept forgetting to use them in the heat of battle…ME2 made it far more manageable

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya it took me quite a while to learn how to use biotics and once I did I kept forgetting to use them in the heat of battle…ME2 made it far more manageable
You gotta remember when the first game dropped it wasn’t a full blown third person shooter. RPG elements were much more prevalent. I personally love the gameplay because back when it dropped there wasn’t anything like it. But yeah ME2 fixed that and made it much more seamless

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing hits like this nothing :francis:

I had to put ratchet and clank down cuz it wasn’t hitting right and I want to play it under better circumstances…and that’s not to shyt on R&C but ME was just some other shyt…only made it thru andromeda cuz I was tryna force it to be the same experience…doesn’t compare remotely tho

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Y'all speaking truth, nothing else provides as strong a hit as ME. Looking at my Steam library like :francis:
The best thing I did was take pictures so anytime I get nostalgic I can relive the greatness without having to start from scratch

kXEbyEe.jpg

Last edited: