The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In all my playthroughs of Mass Effect, I've never done a paragon run. I just can't do it brehs, nikkas be mad disrespectful, they gotta get shot and/or punched out. I may start out a file being good, but 2/3 decisions later I be back at it. I belong to the streets.:francis:

I was wildin in the citadel early on in part 1…shooting dudes point blank in the face in clubs and shyt but I started balancing it out…toed the line between good/bad for ME1-2…in ME3 I was primarily good…hard to be a dikkhead with the world coming to an end lol

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
In all my playthroughs of Mass Effect, I've never done a paragon run. I just can't do it brehs, nikkas be mad disrespectful, they gotta get shot and/or punched out. I may start out a file being good, but 2/3 decisions later I be back at it. I belong to the streets.:francis:
When i play paragon i need my renegade interrupts

There are several people on ME2 that have to die quickly

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Who said you have to be pure paragon to finish a paragon run? :sas2:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Who said you have to be pure paragon to finish a paragon run? :sas2:

But but Paragon's wont pull the tool on nobody!!!

JcPKYTH.jpg

Guess again!!!

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
man after seeing the me4 trailer, bioware should let this series rest

i dont think its feasibly anything else they could do w these characters in me4 without it being overdrawn

outside all the me3 ending controversy its a real good three part contained series that doesnt really need anything else, especially w the citadel dlc

trying to force another plot w these characters would be corn and an obvious panic button for bioware

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

i dont think its feasibly anything else they could do w these characters in me4 without it being overdrawn

outside all the me3 ending controversy its a real good three part contained series that doesnt really need anything else, especially w the citadel dlc

trying to force another plot w these characters would be corn and an obvious panic button for bioware

I’m glad I played andromeda cuz it absolutely curbed my enthusiasm for 4…I’ll play it, and if it’s at least better than andromeda then I’ll view that as a win…I no longer have any high expectations of it mirroring ME1-3

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Just don’t play the game when it comes out. There’s people that want a mass effect 4, I don’t understand the logic of people bytching about continuation of series. No one is forcing you to acknowledge it’s existence

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
Just don’t play the game when it comes out. There’s people that want a mass effect 4, I don’t understand the logic of people bytching about continuation of series. No one is forcing you to acknowledge it’s existence

i'm not bytching about anything fool i'm sharing my thoughts

if you want to play it god bless you

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Getting more dialogue in 1 with paragon

So Ashley thinks of aliens as no more than dogs :mjpls:

Ship inspector ain't much better in that regard, asking me what color my blood flowed by commanding the Normandy :mjpls::mjpls:

Both cacs :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Imagine being in the middle of the fukking Milky Way and you're still a cac at heart :bryan: