42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Getting more dialogue in 1 with paragon

So Ashley thinks of aliens as no more than dogs :mjpls:

Ship inspector ain't much better in that regard, asking me what color my blood flowed by commanding the Normandy :mjpls::mjpls:

Both cacs :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Imagine being in the middle of the fukking Milky Way and you're still a cac at heart :bryan:
They all got the utmost respect for Anderson though:unimpressed: you down for humans or you not

Wrex better stay his ass below deck :camby: Tali, Garrus, Liara put in work to make sure we all eat. First chance Wrex got he went back to playing a warlord :mjtf:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Quick photo dump.

E5bdhvb-X0-AAu6ni-format-jpg-name-large.jpg

E3y-H8p-EWUAc-UAB-format-jpg-name-900x900.jpg

E5bd-Y-8-WEAIk-Olo-format-jpg-name-large.jpg

E3y-KFz-ZXMAAOp-WH-format-jpg-name-large.jpg

E5bd-TZy-WEAEZjz-M-format-jpg-name-large.jpg

E4-Sy-Ja-DWQAU1cqq-format-jpg-name-large.jpg

E5bco-W8-WQAMKSOP-format-jpg-name-large.jpg

E3y-Hpbu-WUAIKSo-B-format-jpg-name-large.jpg

Taking my time w/ ME3 because like some of you have already noted, coming off the Trilogy high? Other games just don't hit the same. :mjcry:
Why does your game look so much better than mine.. do the graphics improve from me2 to me3?! Cos I'm on me2 and it's terrible to me smh can't get it lookin good on my tv at all

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Why does your game look so much better than mine.. do the graphics improve from me2 to me3?! Cos I'm on me2 and it's terrible to me smh can't get it lookin good on my tv at all

A few of those are from ME2 & one is from ME1. Imo, graphically, ME2 holds its' own. I'm not sure what television you have but make sure you've tweaked the in game HDR settings. I also (personally) turn Film Grain OFF. Some people love it in ME but I turn it off in every game I play if given the option. FWIW, I'm on PS5.

Edit: Select "Favor Quality" over framerate if you haven't. 99% of the time I'm a framerate guy but the game is over a decade old and very rarely if ever dips below 60FPS even at consistent 4k.

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
My question about Mass Effect 4

What will that shyt be about? Do you think Shep survived or will it be 100 plus years in the future

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My question about Mass Effect 4

What will that shyt be about? Do you think Shep survived or will it be 100 plus years in the future
solving new conflicts, my guess is they are gonna pick a cannon ending

it would be the dopest thing ever if they could load your file save but I highly highly doubt it because of the drastic differences between the endings

The game is gonna probably focus on rebuilding society

Last edited:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
This M490 Blackstorm is the craziest weapon in 2 :russ:

Apparently it was a preorder bonus back in the day so I’ve never used it. It’s gonna hold me down for sure until I can get the Cain.
I was wondering if any of the preorder Specialty made it to the game. Like I remember having that weapon and also some Dragon Age armour and Terminus armor that I don't think I ever changed out of on one of the games.

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was wondering if dinner of the preorder Specialty made it to the game. Like I remember having that weapon and also some Dragon Age armour and Terminus armor that I don't think I ever changed out of on one of the games.

As far as I remember, all the additional weapons and armor are in. Only difference is that instead of them just being in your inventory as soon as you get full control of the ship, they're available in shops for you to buy as you progress to each destination. I'm thinking they did it to avoid the problem that pre-order bonuses/random DLC weapons can occasionally throw the entire balance of the game off by giving you end game type equipment right at the start.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
solving new conflicts, my guess is they are gonna pick a cannon ending

it would be the dopest thing ever if they could load your file save but I highly highly doubt it because of the drastic differences between the endings

The game is gonna probably focus on rebuilding society

I'd hope ME4 doesn't pick up immediately where ME3 left off. It should be set after shyt has marinated a bit. Shep should be a tad :flabbynsick: going into it.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I'd hope ME4 doesn't pick up immediately where ME3 left off. It should be set after shyt has marinated a bit. Shep should be a tad :flabbynsick: going into it.

I saw an interesting theory online that
they might go the Captain America MCU route with Shep. Instead of bringing him back from the dead, they would have him on ice/cryo frozen for a couple hundred years. Would allow for a time skip and still keep his youth for part 4