The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yo this is the type game that fukks up other games forreal

i dont even want to play shyt else even though im done with it now :laff:

bruh…I can’t sink my teeth into anything else…I only struggled thru andromeda cuz it was the “closest” thing to this game…I just need to wait until it fades away or just replay it

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
bruh…I can’t sink my teeth into anything else…I only struggled thru andromeda cuz it was the “closest” thing to this game…I just need to wait until it fades away or just replay it

shyttt im more likely to replay this in some months than i am to play anything else in between if im being honest

i dont even want to fukk w andromeda everything ive heard about it has been negative

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont even want to fukk w andromeda everything ive heard about it has been negative

pretty much a waste of time…and as long as it took me to play it, I could’ve honestly just replayed ME1-3 but I kept hoping for some connection between the two in terms of story/gameplay…there are sparks of it so I won’t shyt on it entirely but for the most part it’s just not there

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yall crazy if

If yall let the Geth lived. The history of Mass Effect and the races who battled A.I was just too much. Wipe their asses out.

i control the reapers, i wish a motherfukker would....

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
pretty much a waste of time…and as long as it took me to play it, I could’ve honestly just replayed ME1-3 but I kept hoping for some connection between the two in terms of story/gameplay…there are sparks of it so I won’t shyt on it entirely but for the most part it’s just not there
Ryder is trash
The main enemies are trash
Your crew is trash
And none of your decisions matter

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Quick photo dump.

E5bdhvb-X0-AAu6ni-format-jpg-name-large.jpg

E3y-H8p-EWUAc-UAB-format-jpg-name-900x900.jpg

E5bd-Y-8-WEAIk-Olo-format-jpg-name-large.jpg

E3y-KFz-ZXMAAOp-WH-format-jpg-name-large.jpg

E5bd-TZy-WEAEZjz-M-format-jpg-name-large.jpg

E4-Sy-Ja-DWQAU1cqq-format-jpg-name-large.jpg

E5bco-W8-WQAMKSOP-format-jpg-name-large.jpg

E3y-Hpbu-WUAIKSo-B-format-jpg-name-large.jpg

Taking my time w/ ME3 because like some of you have already noted, coming off the Trilogy high? Other games just don't hit the same. :mjcry:

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
That's a good looking FemShep :ehh:

...and I dont think I've ever done a paragon FemShep run :francis:

giphy.gif

:salute: Appreciate it. And :russ: It was my first run with a female paragon. I'd always ran male renegades and tweeners. It was dope to see the changes, subtle and big. Even took the Engineer class since I never touched it in the past. Running it back with old faithful next go, though.

Ruthless Colonist. Male. Vanguard. :hmm:

Summoning the Spirit of Ogun on everybody that looks at me for half a second too long. :ufdup:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
E3y-Hpbu-WUAIKSo-B-format-jpg-name-large.jpg

Taking my time w/ ME3 because like some of you have already noted, coming off the Trilogy high? Other games just don't hit the same. :mjcry:

damn she cute lol

this and @Anarchy’s femshep inspired me to create one…gonna go full renegade since she’s gonna have to be a piece of work to deal with the scum of the galaxy as a woman…gonna cop the game for the XSX this time around tho…not gonna marathon it this time either…will play it in-between games and take my time with it

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
damn she cute lol

this and @Anarchy’s femshep inspired me to create one…gonna go full renegade since she’s gonna have to be a piece of work to deal with the scum of the galaxy as a woman…gonna cop the game for the XSX this time around tho…not gonna marathon it this time either…will play it in-between games and take my time with it

Best way to go. You'd be surprised at how much you missed and how the story changes based on different decisions. I beat this game at least three times a decade ago and I still saw things on this playthrough that I hadn't seen on the previous.

Keep Mordin alive this time. :ufdup: You really missed out on arguably the most emotional arc of the series.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Keep Mordin alive this time. :ufdup: You really missed out on arguably the most emotional arc of the series.

huh???

I kept mordin alive to the very end when he sacrificed himself to cure the krogan unless there’s more to his story past that…I will try to save wrex, tali and the fish nikka who wanted to save his son tho…but zaeed is as good as dead this next playthrough…gonna try and keep shep alive as well :wow:

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
huh???

I kept mordin alive to the very end when he sacrificed himself to cure the krogan unless there’s more to his story past that…I will try to save wrex, tali and the fish nikka who wanted to save his son tho…but zaeed is as good as dead this next playthrough…gonna try and keep shep alive as well :wow:

My fault! I was thinking Mordin died in your playthrough. I believe I'm thinking of Thane.

Edit:
You better save Wrex next go 'round too. Next to Garrus, there isn't a more solid right hand man. :ufdup: Plus, he's vital for the Genophage having a happy resolution.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My fault! I was thinking Mordin died in your playthrough. I think I'm thinking of Thane.

ya I fukked up his loyalty mission when I lost track of his son…I could’ve replayed the mission but it felt like cheating…more interesting for me to experience the consequences

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
In all my playthroughs of Mass Effect, I've never done a paragon run. I just can't do it brehs, nikkas be mad disrespectful, they gotta get shot and/or punched out. I may start out a file being good, but 2/3 decisions later I be back at it. I belong to the streets.:francis: