The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
bytch ass motherfukkers being dealt with showcase (SPOILER HEAVY)
Lemdx0r.jpg
xods2sP.jpg
IixFPX2.jpg
pafwhe5.jpg
DUvZ1LI.jpg
iW2wRQ6.jpg
5LOIIbq.jpg
F71tCoO.jpg
iQQh5kf.jpg
jKOXJQC.jpg
LaUzajr.jpg
fXOfrSS.jpg
[/SPOILERS]

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I know Mass Effect 1 is a chore for the newbies:hubie:

But that shyt is like a 101 class.....essential.
Do the work:ufdup:

Do them side missions, hack everything, talk to everybody, fight everything, scan them cot damn planets and yes....get mad asf at the Mako!!
nikkas tryna breeze thru ME1 and i dont like that:shaq2:
Do the work....coming into ME2 with 4000 Xp
50,000 and 10,000 of each resource will be worth it
Aiight man imma push thru...

Surprisingly the mako hasn't really bothered me at all.. just the dated shooting and cover system. Is the cover system auto? I'm just eating bullets smhh

I am tryna talk to everybody tho... I don't like to miss shyt!

Bout 7hrs in, enjoying it a lot more now I'm in the Normandy, rolling round in the Mako:win:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Aiight man imma push thru...

Surprisingly the mako hasn't really bothered me at all.. just the dated shooting and cover system. Is the cover system auto? I'm just eating bullets smhh

I am tryna talk to everybody tho... I don't like to miss shyt!

Bout 7hrs in, enjoying it a lot more now I'm in the Normandy, rolling round in the Mako:win:
Trust me its worth discovering everything..enjoy it now because that freedom of exploration is gonna get severely reduced in ME2
Even with you only being 7 hrs in...i bet you noticed some dialog options that are unavailable to you right?

Protip- invest level up points in your Charm/Intimdate powers as soon as possible, the best parts of the game only occur if your charm /intimidate level is high enough

Jim Cornette

Daps
Reppin
Australia
Trust me its worth discovering everything..enjoy it now because that freedom of exploration is gonna get severely reduced in ME2
Even with you only being 7 hrs in...i bet you noticed some dialog options that are unavailable to you right?

Protip- invest level up points in your Charm/Intimdate powers as soon as possible, the best parts of the game only occur if your charm /intimidate level is high enough
Yeah a lot of convos have had greyed out dialogue options...

I've been investing in gun points and armour, cos I've just been getting slaughtered in gunfights. Can't buy better guns cos I'm poor either damn they're expensive. How do I get more cash??

I'm gonna start loading up on charm points now tho.. thanks fam

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yeah a lot of convos have had greyed out dialogue options...

I've been investing in gun points and armour, cos I've just been getting slaughtered in gunfights. Can't buy better guns cos I'm poor either damn they're expensive. How do I get more cash??

I'm gonna start loading up on charm points now tho.. thanks fam
when you level up, better gear drops to match it. sell *everything* you ain't using or planning to use (minus hammerhead and sledgehammer rounds - that shyt is premium). doing little side stuff gets you plenty of gear along the way too

by level 15 or so, you should be straight

Jim Cornette

Daps
Reppin
Australia
Wow this game is fukking ass.
I'm stuck... Literally can't move Shep anywhere. Got stuck mid mission, saved and quit. Re-load and I'm still stuck:hhh:

Wtf is this shyt? So now I'm just fukked now? 7 hours in .. fukking no way I'm starting all over again

Jim Cornette

Daps
Reppin
Australia
This first game is fukked... Only thing I can do is go back to my autosave which is fukking too far back, fukk that.

This first mass effect game is pure ass... I'm goin' back to The Show. Coli let me down, overhyped the shyt outta this trash :trash:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

bruh I feel your frustration but you better find a solution…I got into a shyt-talking match with @Anarchy behind how awful I thought the gameplay/squad mates were but I ultimately stuck with it and this story/game ended up being one of my best gaming experiences ever…and no this isn’t a victim of the moment exaggeration…probably beat the game a couple weeks ago and it still resonates

did you just quit the game when you restarted it or do a full console restart?

sometimes a full restart can fix the shyt as opposed to just closing the game and immediately starting it back up…especially if you on the xbox

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
This first game is fukked... Only thing I can do is go back to my autosave which is fukking too far back, fukk that.

This first mass effect game is pure ass... I'm goin' back to The Show. Coli let me down, overhyped the shyt outta this trash :trash:
luck of the draw game crashed before also never this bad tho...that's why i ALWAYS make 3 saves and save constantly

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
luck of the draw game crashed before also never this bad tho...that's why i ALWAYS make 3 saves and save constantly

worst case scenario he can jump straight into ME2 and just watch the ME1 recap at the beginning and I think it will allow him to make the important choices he needs to…granted he won’t be as invested in the story/characters but he should still be able to enjoy the game…it’d basically be like watching the 2nd season of a show after relying on the season 1 recap to bring you up to speed