The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I see what yall was sayin bout ME 2 :wow: of course not playing the original trilogy on old hardware but even goin from 1 to 2 on this legendary edition is :ohhh: I was wondering how the story was gonna continue :damn: a nikka was gone for 8 season's & old opps brought ya boy back :patrice:

Welcome to this piff brehski :wow:

I love this thread seeing nikkas react to this legendary holy grail :blessed:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Playing this series for the first time ever... 5hrs into ME1. This shyts so fukking old lmaoo still looks like a PS3 game :mjlol:

Gun noises making me laugh too:russ:

My girl was cracking on my Shep sounding like the nerdiest white guy:mjlol:

Damn this slog better be worth it.. just got the Normandy, hope this first game ain't too long:dead:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Playing this series for the first time ever... 5hrs into ME1. This shyts so fukking old lmaoo still looks like a PS3 game :mjlol:

Gun noises making me laugh too:russ:

My girl was cracking on my Shep sounding like the nerdiest white guy:mjlol:

Damn this slog better be worth it.. just got the Normandy, hope this first game ain't too long:dead:

lmaoooooooooo @ the gun noises

best advice I had was to put the game on easy mode so I can cruise thru/bypass the action relatively quickly…just think of the first game as a telltale game or life is strange…the story/decision-making was absolutely worth it imo

the continued story along with the enhanced gameplay made for an incredible experience in ME2 but if helps that I bought into the story immediately and found myself glued to the cutscenes and choices/dialogue

Last edited:
Daps
lmaoooooooooo @ the gun noises

best advice I had was to put the game on easy mode so I can cruise thru/bypass the action relatively quickly…just think of the first game as a telltale game or life is strange…the story/decision-making was absolutely worth it imo

the continued story along with the enhanced gameplay made for an incredible experience in ME2 but if helps that I bought into the story immediately and found myself glued to the cutscenes and choices/dialogue

Same. I didn’t have any experience with the OG trilogy but the outdated gameplay in the first one so far is my biggest gripe with this release. The story and choices have made it totally worth it though so I’m looking forward to Me2 and 3 especially if the gameplay really is dramatically improved.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same. I didn’t have any experience with the OG trilogy but the outdated gameplay in the first one so far is my biggest gripe with this release. The story and choices have made it totally worth it though so I’m looking forward to Me2 and 3 especially if the gameplay really is dramatically improved.

ya if I wasn’t into the story then I would’ve easily bailed…I was really conflicted between sticking with it for the story vs quitting it bcuz of the gameplay…I didn’t realize how engaging the story was til I found myself sitting thru a conversation between shep and anderson while eating popcorn and thinking nothing of it…normally I skip past cutscenes or just ffwd thru the subtitles…the voice acting really helped keep me glued as well

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does me3 play out differently if you align with illusive man and let him keep the collector base?

I feel like I'm fighting more cerebrus than reapers :mjtf:

good question cuz I did that at the end of ME2 as well…gonna look it up and see

*edit*

negligible difference from what I’m seeing

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I did a completionist playthrough on insanity, ended up with 7954 war assets
A1NTOQv.png