The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:beli: Arrival is still just as trash as I remember the first time I bought the PS3 version of ME2

I shoulda let that bytch die!

Who TF told Bioware that people wanted to do a "One Man Army" mission?!

Okay, I get it, on the base, but, Shepard goes to a whole NEW base with this lady and NEVER informs the Normandy?!?!

I'm a damn Vanguard with no long range weapons or Overload having to fukking fight enemies ALL WITH SHIELDS

iu

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:beli: Arrival is still just as trash as I remember the first time I bought the PS3 version of ME2

iu
I was overpowered as fukk when I did Overlord this time around. Was hearing brand new dialogue and shyt

We need all hands on deck at the artifact room :damn:

Its just one man not a god :mindblown:

SHEPARD IS TEARING US APART :damn::damn:

never knew those bytches decided to gas you if you clear out the whole spot :pacspit: pussies

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I was overpowered as fukk when I did Overlord this time around. Was hearing brand new dialogue and shyt

We need all hands on deck at the artifact room :damn:

Its just one man not a god :mindblown:

SHEPARD IS TEARING US APART :damn::damn:

never knew those bytches decided to gas you if you clear out the whole spot :pacspit: pussies

My dude, you do not get it.
The fukking mission turns into horde mode and I got a bug that no enemies where dropping ammo.

I'm A VANGUARD.

I had to spam Shockwave and use Pull like a projectile on Shield enemies. AND THIS CHEESY ASS PIRO ENEMIES.

I just finished! I'm never playing this DLC, again (this is my 2nd time--first time in the LE) :pacspit:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
My dude, you do not get it.
The fukking mission turns into horde mode and I got a bug that no enemies where dropping ammo.

I'm A VANGUARD.

I had to spam Shockwave and use Pull like a projectile on Shield enemies. AND THIS CHEESY ASS PIRO ENEMIES.

I just finished! I'm never playing this DLC, again (this is my 2nd time--first time in the LE) :pacspit:
its the buggiest mission in the whole series :mjlol: im pretty sure there's still a bug where you can't target any enemies in that room.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
its dumb as fukk ain't it :pachaha:

also, be passed the hell out around a reaper artifact for over a day and think you ain't indoctrinated brehs :pachaha:

I swear it's the Alliance, not Shepard who blows up the mass relay if you do buy Arrival. I never did, but, it and Kasumi comes with the PS3 version of the game--I mainly played on PC since 2012.

They made this DLC so YOU can be the human that blew up that Mass Relay, not the Alliance. And you don't have a choice to save anyone.

:mindblown:

I almost forgot about this bullshyt til you get to the part where you have to protect ole girl while she on the computer in the beginning.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Then that convo with Hackett basically retcons the main reason you're working with Cerberus.

The highest ranking official in the Alliance comes on the fake Normandy to talk about the Reapers and Collectors and Shepard STILL CAN'T GET HELP FROM ANYONE BUT CEREBURUS?!?

People have been talking about how DLC being packaged in messes up the games story, but, I didn't think it would be this bad.

:gucci:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I swear it's the Alliance, not Shepard who blows up the mass relay if you do buy Arrival. I never did, but, it and Kasumi comes with the PS3 version of the game--I mainly played on PC since 2012.

They made this DLC so YOU can be the human that blew up that Mass Relay, not the Alliance. And you don't have a choice to save anyone.

:mindblown:

I almost forgot about this bullshyt til you get to the part where you have to protect ole girl while she on the computer in the beginning.
Feel good about killing thousands :manny: or feel really good about killing thousands :myman:

Hatchett makes zero sense through all of it too. yea
Then that convo with Hackett basically retcons the main reason you're working with Cerberus.

The highest ranking official in the Alliance comes on the fake Normandy to talk about the Reapers and Collectors and Shepard STILL CAN'T GET HELP FROM ANYONE BUT CEREBURUS?!?

People have been talking about how DLC being packaged in messes up the games story, but, I didn't think it would be this bad.

:gucci:
don't forget about overlord. where an autistic kid is communicating with the geth in ways that even our most AIs can't :troll: cerberus will give you a fortune if you deliver them an intact geth. also cerberus has entire geth ship.

also you're in the matrix now :troll:

soundtrack for both was dope tho

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Just finished the trilogy :wow::wow::wow:
Mass effect 3 yet again was not bad as people say:mjtf::mjtf:
After beating the game I was pissed:unimpressed: cuz why did we get that piece of shyt game called andromeda :unimpressed:
What a fall from Grace :scust:
Bioware knows if they fukk up the new mass effect it’s gonna be a disaster of biblical proportions:gucci: nikkas might riot:scust: