The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Playing this series for the first time ever... 5hrs into ME1. This shyts so fukking old lmaoo still looks like a PS3 game :mjlol:

Gun noises making me laugh too:russ:

My girl was cracking on my Shep sounding like the nerdiest white guy:mjlol:

Damn this slog better be worth it.. just got the Normandy, hope this first game ain't too long:dead:
if u wanna breeze thru just do the main missions lot of the other planets just filler some u can go on but not much really there....ME1 is kind of a slog tho

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
if u wanna breeze thru just do the main missions lot of the other planets just filler some u can go on but not much really there....ME1 is kind of a slog tho
Don't skip all the side quest...

Do the moon, the astroid x57, and anything with the name Cerberus attached to it

You tough right? :lolbron::stopitslime:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If you havent beat mass effect 3, dont click this, If you have check this out

I heard this story dozens of times and didnt put together that it was about Joker's sister

Last edited:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I know Mass Effect 1 is a chore for the newbies:hubie:

But that shyt is like a 101 class.....essential.
Do the work:ufdup:

Do them side missions, hack everything, talk to everybody, fight everything, scan them cot damn planets and yes....get mad asf at the Mako!!
nikkas tryna breeze thru ME1 and i dont like that:shaq2:
Do the work....coming into ME2 with 4000 Xp
50,000 and 10,000 of each resource will be worth it

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Do them side missions, hack everything, talk to everybody, fight everything, scan them cot damn planets and yes....get mad asf at the Mako!!
I love the OG Mako,I been jumping over rockets since 2007 @TradePascalSiakam do you feel me :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I beat ME1 like 60 times back on the xbox 360, after like the 20th time iw as running through on insanity not even getting killed once.

I was :noah:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I love the OG Mako,I been jumping over rockets since 2007 @TradePascalSiakam do you feel me :wow:

I beat ME1 like 60 times back on the xbox 360, after like the 20th time iw as running through on insanity not even getting killed once.

I was :noah:
Folks don't know about that looooong stretch between Mass Effect 1 and Mass Effect 2
Bioware took like 4 years:damn:
And in that time most of us beat that damn game at least 20 times....not knowing when or if we were getting a sequel:sadcam::lupe::feedme:

New guys just get the whole 3 pack and shyt on Mass effect 1 not knowing how much it held us down.....:wow:

I used to love HER.....:wow:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Folks don't know about that looooong stretch between Mass Effect 1 and Mass Effect 2
Bioware took like 4 years:damn:
And in that time most of us beat that damn game at least 20 times....not knowing when or if we were getting a sequel:sadcam::lupe::feedme:

New guys just get the whole 3 pack and shyt on Mass effect 1 not knowing how much it held us down.....:wow:

I used to love HER.....:wow:
I remember that night where they debuted Mass Effect 2's first 10 minutes, people were shook wondering if we were gonna have to play a whole new character