The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Im enjoying ME3 but I feel like they regressed from ME2. Plus the pacing makes no sense to me. Reapers acting a fool and Im partying on the citadel.
Reapers are dumb as fukk:mjlol::mjlol: you would think they would attack the citadel first:stopitslime::stopitslime:
Dismantle their organization government…then you spread your troops across the galaxy:unimpressed::unimpressed:
That way the entire galaxy center of commend will be no more thus cause panic and mis communication across the galaxy :unimpressed::unimpressed:
What do I know I’m just a gamer:unimpressed:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Did they integrate any of the QOL upgrades from the 2nd game into the first game or is it still the same trash combat system :unimpressed:

Those RV missions :scust:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
^^^

bruh I feel your frustration but you better find a solution…I got into a shyt-talking match with @Anarchy behind how awful I thought the gameplay/squad mates were but I ultimately stuck with it and this story/game ended up being one of my best gaming experiences ever…and no this isn’t a victim of the moment exaggeration…probably beat the game a couple weeks ago and it still resonates

did you just quit the game when you restarted it or do a full console restart?

sometimes a full restart can fix the shyt as opposed to just closing the game and immediately starting it back up…especially if you on the xbox
I'm on PS4.. I just exited the game and went back. Didn't move. fukk it.

did he even say what he got stuck on
Was on Feros killing that big glob thing and ran into a corner of a room so I could hide from a bad guy tryna get me. So I'm not even stuck behind anything. I'm just standing in the corner, camera moves but can't move Shep.

I'm leaving this shyt for a while :camby:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm on PS4.. I just exited the game and went back. Didn't move. fukk it.

Was on Feros killing that big glob thing and ran into a corner of a room so I could hide from a bad guy tryna get me. So I'm not even stuck behind anything. I'm just standing in the corner, camera moves but can't move Shep.

I'm leaving this shyt for a while :camby:
Can you die? Can you change the level to insanity so the enemies comes to get you? can you move your squad around?

Just trying to help

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Did they integrate any of the QOL upgrades from the 2nd game into the first game or is it still the same trash combat system :unimpressed:

Those RV missions :scust:
They spaced out some areas so you can take cover in more battles but....

its a slightly upgraded version of the og system

Man up in the mako

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Can you die? Can you change the level to insanity so the enemies comes to get you? can you move your squad around?

Just trying to help
I got no grenades to kill myself... No enemies are attacking me cos I'm fighting them thorian reaper things that crouch down and don't move till you walk near them. I moved my squad around using the d-pad. Then somehow they got stuck next to me :dead:

Thanks for helping my guy.. think if I ever come back to the game I'll just have to start back from the beginning. fukking painful

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
I got no grenades to kill myself... No enemies are attacking me cos I'm fighting them thorian reaper things that crouch down and don't move till you walk near them. I moved my squad around using the d-pad. Then somehow they got stuck next to me :dead:

Thanks for helping my guy.. think if I ever come back to the game I'll just have to start back from the beginning. fukking painful
I’m almost certain you can just restart the mission. They’re not that long.