The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
One of my bigger complaints about ME3 is how long it takes you get to your whole crew together. I don't think you get Tali until after the halfway point in the game.
To be fair, you don't get Legion in 2 until practically the end of the game and he kind of suffers from a lack of development because of it.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Me3 is so good easily the best in the series
I'm prolly going to complete every quest on this one, having a great time playing it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Me3 is so good easily the best in the series
I'm prolly going to complete every quest on this one, having a great time playing it

I think it’s ME2 but I can easily see/understand someone choosing ME3…game hits hard once it hits its stride…personally thought the ending was great too

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Talking to the council in ME1

Council: I hope our talk this time goes better than our last one. We certainly don’t appreciate being hung up on.

Shep: Disconnect

fug the council. I disconnect on them every damn time. :pacspit:

I was about to say I can’t believe how stupid they made them throughout the series but then I remembered the complete ineptitude of the russian government on display when watching the chernobyl series

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Talking to the council in ME1

Council: I hope our talk this time goes better than our last one. We certainly don’t appreciate being hung up on.

Shep: Disconnect

fug the council. I disconnect on them every damn time. :pacspit:

The funny thing is that you gonna need them more than you realize. :mjpls:

I was about to say I can’t believe how stupid they made them throughout the series but then I remembered the complete ineptitude of the russian government on display when watching the chernobyl series

Hell, the ineptitude of the US government was on full display during the pandemic. :mjlol:

The Council's realistic. It's also funny how
the game gives you a "when keeping it real goes wrong" guy to insert into the council just to drive home the point that you need insufferable idiots like Udina in politics because politicians are complete morons. :dead:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just beat pt 1...finally gonna start pt 2...didnt know u had to install each game individually smh

is this only on the xbox? I played it on playstation and everything installed all at once but I have seen a few ppl mention they had to install each game individually

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
is this only on the xbox? I played it on playstation and everything installed all at once but I have seen a few ppl mention they had to install each game individually
i guess idk bro but its no big deal

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
nah I was sincerely curious not turning it into a console thing
i know u werent i was saying its no big deal because of how fast shyt downloads...I have the ps5 and series X so i didnt take what u said either way

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I see what yall was sayin bout ME 2 :wow: of course not playing the original trilogy on old hardware but even goin from 1 to 2 on this legendary edition is :ohhh: I was wondering how the story was gonna continue :damn: a nikka was gone for 8 season's & old opps brought ya boy back :patrice: