VDDv9XU.jpg

NHg1ZO8.jpg
KHhxuHE.jpg

c118FD4.jpg

FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!!!

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Core gameplay is more fluid than 1 and 2. Still doesn't feel like Mass Effect yet though, but more planets are opening up.

It's funny they took the time to remove Miranda's gratuitous ass shots in 2, yet this fanservice ass broad remains untouched from what I can tell :russ:

Mass-Effect-Legendary-Edition-20210610165330.png

Mass-Effect-Legendary-Edition-20210610165648.png

She about to get invited to the main cabin to explore human and asari relations firsthand :shaq:

And EDI? :whoo:

Mass-Effect-Legendary-Edition-20210611005406.png

Mass-Effect-Legendary-Edition-20210611012332.png

I know damn well Joker's brittle ass ain't hacking her right...she finna get this ethernet cable in a future playthrough :mjlit:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I know some people, here, get triggered off Reddit;

:snoop: @42 Monks

WTF were they thinking with the "Human Reaper" ? :mjlol: For what?

15m

The Biggest "we didn't really think this through" of the series.

It was such a big deal in the 2nd game only to be this weird boss battle at the end.

Like, what exactly was this giant Terminator supposed to be?

The Collectors were supposed to be freeing the Reapers, not making giant dolls.

level 3

EcstaticActionAtTen

·just now

And they completely fumbled that, because that is what they are supposed to do in the end as the invasion is going on.

The Collectors are basically geth, not actually Reapers.

The object ME2 was to stop Collectors from opening a back door for the Reapers (again) because of what Vigil said; the Protheans cut something off between the Reapers and Keepers and the Citadel.

I think it was a weird diversion--as the entire plot of Mass Effect 2.

Basically, the Collectors were doing the "Reaping" AND opening the back door.

iu

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I know some people, here, get triggered off Reddit;

:snoop: @42 Monks

WTF were they thinking with the "Human Reaper" ? :mjlol: For what?

iu

some of the concept art there is really impressive. not gonna lie, if they made a design change - that ending sequence is dramatically better. as is, the final boss is contra status
It didn't seem that complicated to me, the collectors were being mind controlled by the reaper, and used them as pawns for reaping.
i don't know. the collectors just make little sense to me and go completely against what impression sovereign left as the representation of the reapers as a whole

keepers had small, critical but not exactly necessary, function. the collectors though? they were actively seeking out contacts and conducting trade with the same species the reapers were out to squash. they were giving away technology too. and its not like the geth either - the geth only got the husk technology because they worshipped and submitted. collectors were handing out anything. plus if the goal was to start cataloguing and harvesting races, there were better ways to do it. they're a mess

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some of the concept art there is really impressive. not gonna lie, if they made a design change - that ending sequence is dramatically better. as is, the final boss is contra status

i don't know. the collectors just make little sense to me and go completely against what impression sovereign left as the representation of the reapers as a whole

keepers had small, critical but not exactly necessary, function. the collectors though? they were actively seeking out contacts and conducting trade with the same species the reapers were out to squash. they were giving away technology too. and its not like the geth either - the geth only got the husk technology because they worshipped and submitted. plus if the goal was to start cataloguing and harvesting races, there were better ways to do it. they're a mess

I always thought of the Collectors as a way that the Reapers could keep an influential presence while limiting exposure. They mention a bunch of times that the Collectors have crazy advanced tech that they sometimes trade, which I took as them being the avenue for Reapers to guide advancements to keep things moving at their preferred timeline, while getting info on what current species contribute genetically and technologically.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I always thought of the Collectors as a way that the Reapers could keep an influential presence while limiting exposure. They mention a bunch of times that the Collectors have crazy advanced tech that they sometimes trade, which I took as them being the avenue for Reapers to guide advancements to keep things moving at their preferred timeline, while getting info on what current species contribute genetically and technologically.
I don't disagree with what the Collectors are by themselves and in a vacuum - but as an extension of the Reapers, they aren't proportionate to Reaper effects or goals really. If you want to assess viability of sapient races as potential foundations for a new reaper, you can do that without a single ship hopscotching around the fringes of space. If you wanted to mass harvest a race, then blockading mass relays and entire systems (as Javik describes as the main tactic used to defeat the Protheans) makes more sense.

Its also weird that indoctrination and harvesting never seem to piggyback off one another. Why let Geth and Collectors alike turn viable harvest resources into what are essentially meat shields? Even the dumbest colonist can hit a switch and off defense systems. Can you *not* harvest someone who's been indoctrinated? Like, I think everyone 'gets' what ME2 was going for. Its just a lot of marks missed.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Paragon path is :dame:

bruh…I’m in the bar and he says some shyt about eye candy and the 2 choices were “I’m eye candy too” or to say something re: the ladies on stage so I went with the ladies on stage…now dude is on the citadel asking to meet up again…buddy just needs to drive the little ass ship and relax

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
bruh…I’m in the bar and he says some shyt about eye candy and the 2 choices were “I’m eye candy too” or to say something re: the ladies on stage so I went with the ladies on stage…now dude is on the citadel asking to meet up again…buddy just needs to drive the little ass ship and relax
Lets not be eye candy :scust: