The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:evil::evil:"ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL" :evil::evil:

*Grunt & Miranda go down*

:evil::evil:"AND NOW YOU STAND ALONE, SHEPARD...I KNOW YOU FEEL THIS." :evil::evil:

My kid looking at the screen like :what:

:dead:

Harbinger the Gary Payton of Reapers. Talk more shyt than a lil bit.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn I almost feel the same way reading your posts:mjcry:.

Surf Shep had one helluva run:steviej:

man I literally just finished the game

EASILY the best video game story told…actually rivals some TV shows and it stuck the landing imo…after playing the whole series (100+ hours) I feel like I just marathoned an entire television series…the story, the character building, the dialogue…shep and liara are probably 2 of the best characters I’ve experienced in a game…I can only imagine how much greater the impact would’ve been if I played this in my late teens/early 20s…definitely get why folks are in love with this series…very mature story-telling…great dialogue and meaningful choices…probably gonna be hard as hell for me to play another RPG after this

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gonna see if there’s a scenario where…

shep lives…mine died with the intention of being able to control the reapers and spare everyone else…curious to see if there’s an outcome where he lives…anderson also died but my squad and everyone on the normandy survived

…curious tho why ME3 got so much harsh feedback from users as opposed to critics?

if I had to rank them in order…

1) ME2 — great blend of storytelling/action with a lot of memorable characters

2) ME3 — decent storytelling/incredible action…characters were great to see once again

3) ME1 — set the tone with incredible storytelling out the gate and a great cast of core characters…gameplay/action really held it back tho

feel kinda “bad” ranking it last cuz it did set the tone for everything

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know andromeda is unrelated but I HAVE to play it to see how things are in the future after what occurred in this time period…and I need ME4 right now…hope they don’t make us wait too long…maybe a 2022 release :sadcam:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
huge photo dump coming up from ME1-3

just need to make a dummy twitter account

graphics for ME3 were incredible too…next game is gonna look sick if it’s a next gen exclusive

can’t praise this story/writing enough tho smmfh

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
huge photo dump coming up from ME1-3

just need to make a dummy twitter account

graphics for ME3 were incredible too…next game is gonna look sick if it’s a next gen exclusive

can’t praise this story/writing enough tho smmfh

I just use postimages.org, no account needed

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
man I literally just finished the game

EASILY the best video game story told…actually rivals some TV shows and it stuck the landing imo…after playing the whole series (100+ hours) I feel like I just marathoned an entire television series…the story, the character building, the dialogue…shep and liara are probably 2 of the best characters I’ve experienced in a game…I can only imagine how much greater the impact would’ve been if I played this in my late teens/early 20s…definitely get why folks are in love with this series…very mature story-telling…great dialogue and meaningful choices…probably gonna be hard as hell for me to play another RPG after this

That's why I love this remaster, people finally getting to experience the greatness that is ME. :wow:

Legit an essential gaming experience.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
gonna see if there’s a scenario where…

shep lives…mine died with the intention of being able to control the reapers and spare everyone else…curious to see if there’s an outcome where he lives…anderson also died but my squad and everyone on the normandy survived

…curious tho why ME3 got so much harsh feedback from users as opposed to critics?

if I had to rank them in order…

1) ME2 — great blend of storytelling/action with a lot of memorable characters

2) ME3 — decent storytelling/incredible action…characters were great to see once again

3) ME1 — set the tone with incredible storytelling out the gate and a great cast of core characters…gameplay/action really held it back tho

feel kinda “bad” ranking it last cuz it did set the tone for everything

If you do everything right he lives, he takes a breath as if he's in shock and then it leaves it on a cliffhanger

ME3 got bad feedback mostly because it was cool to hate the ending. People also didn't like the fates of some of their favorite characters in previous games and they had grown so attached to the chars in the first 2 they had no interest in getting to know the new ones in 3. There's a lot of other stuff people don't like, but I consider it nitpicky.

That means you @42 Monks :ufdup:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you do everything right he lives, he takes a breath as if he's in shock and then it leaves it on a cliffhanger

I’m still kinda confused as to what happened…

I’m looking at videos of the 4 different endings…the little AI boy gave me 2 choices…destroy or control the reapers…but technically speaking I didn’t see any choice paths…I do remember while speaking to me, I saw a memory/flashback of shep shooting a tube next to the crucible light…so I limped toward the tube and shot it up releasing an orange glow that engulfed everything…I see it on IGN listed as the “perfect ending” but I don’t see how he could’ve survived that

Last edited: