He aint fooling me...

THeJnbY.jpg

This nikka be on the coli all day....

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Samara and Thane together = Dream Team

Im fighting freaking Geth and they are making light work of them

They are ripping apart their shields with gunfire and flinging them around with biotics

And I dont even have to tell them shyt
I'd love to take Tali on those Geth missions (or anywhere, really), but her abilities became type trash after 1. AI Hacking isn't really worth it and Combat Drone is a joke.

Miranda and Garrus couldn't be beat for me

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'd love to take Tali on those Geth missions (or anywhere, really), but her abilities became type trash after 1. AI Hacking isn't really worth it and Combat Drone is a joke.

I was getting some good use out of Tali and Legion on insanity. I use their combat drones as soon as a battle starts to get geth hunters to turn around. Then i hit them with sniper rifle to peel of the shield layer, then i use ai hacking to get them to turn on whoever they came in with and it helps me wipe geth and robots out quick

I got a clean ass kill on a geth prime with this method. Launched two combat drones with tali and legion. He turns around, i snipe two layers off him with cyro bullets, use talis ai hacking to get him to shoot his two buddies, use my ai hacking for him to finish them, then fed him an inferno grenade to lay him down

The drones are most effective as a distraction because they almost always get whoever your facing to turn around

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I was getting some good use out of Tali and Legion on insanity. I use their combat drones as soon as a battle starts to get geth hunters to turn around. Then i hit them with sniper rifle to peel of the shield layer, then i use ai hacking to get them to turn on whoever they came in with and it helps me wipe geth and robots out quick

I got a clean ass kill on a geth prime with this method. Launched two combat drones with tali and legion. He turns around, i snipe two layers off him with cyro bullets, use talis ai hacking to get him to shoot his two buddies, use my ai hacking for him to finish them, then fed him an inferno grenade to lay him down

The drones are most effective as a distraction because they almost always get whoever your facing to turn around
yeah, honestly with tali and legion in insanity - you basically just stop getting shot at altogether. You set both combat drones to explosive, and just alternate who sends them out. Enemies will always shoot drones over your team.

the AI hacking is just crowd control really. strip the shields off one synthetic, hack it, and one more thing enemies will shoot instead of you. i think legion's arguably the best party member in ME2 for hardcore and above. tali's dope right up until the suicide run.

8.TRES

All Star
Daps

tech skills past part 1 are mad useless on everything except the hardest difficulty because anything below that youre just focused on doing as much damage as possible as quickly as possible

you only got to worry about strategies and distractions and shyt on insanity in my opinion, which is the whole point of tali and anybody else thats tech orientated

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tali ppl mad fukking ignorant :pacspit:

why they put me in that damn position??? :gucci:

so fukking war hungry every damn step of the way

all the missions were dope but damn

fukk it they made their choice as shepard said

fukking stubborn man smmfh

Arcavian

Him Downstairs