The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what happened

I took down a reaper and legion asked to upload an upgrade reaper code to his ppl…of course tali didn’t want it…my thought process was the geth would make strong allies in this fight and I felt I could trust them not to attack tali ppl IF tali ppl would fall back, since the geth were pretty much just defending themselves…but that damn pig-headed dude leading the fleet wouldn’t fall back…so legion killed himself to upload the code that upgraded the geth and they fired up the quarians…this weak ass bytch then kills herself…it all boils down to that dude leading the fleet…if he’d fallen back, then I’d have both the quarian and the geth fleets but I guess that wasn’t meant to be…that was the third time during these missions that fleet commander pushed to fight when he was asked to fall the fukk back smmfh

*edit*

wow…I just read that I could’ve prevented their deaths and had the outcome I wanted if I’d changed my mind and asked legion to stop the 2nd time but I allowed him to continue…fukk it…I don’t want this suicidal bytch on my squad anyway…her ppl were a headache throughout these missions…and the bytch had the nerve to say “we did it” after shep took down a reaper by himself

Last edited:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In ME2 it's the funnest class for anyone who has any kind of skill. :whew:

But in ME3 it's all about biotics.

Nah man, once you buy that explosive sniper rifle, its freaking over! It is incredible in all situations. Hordes, bosses, etc. Big ass explosion that hits even when you miss and can hit behind walls. That shyt is terrifyingly OP BUT the AI can't use it for shyt so its really a shepard only weapon. Put widow on garrus and ashley

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
[
That M98 Widow just deletes everything.:wow:

Infiltrator is the GOAT class to me.
That motherfukker got me through insanity, one shoting motherfukkers with sheilds and hearing that DOOOOM sound was some of the most enjoyable shyt about ME2

Im about to get this black widow asap on 3

UqEgXIi.jpg

w5mKxFS.jpg

What a gun... :wow:

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Started up ME3...I know i started it way back when but I don't think I ever finished it.

Hackett set us the fukk up with that Arrival DLC in 2 :martin:

Once again...council full of aliens even though I chose not to save the OG council in 1 and got a human council for 2. Once again...they're sitting on their fukking hands despite Earth literally being attacked :snoop:

Might as well have chosen Udina in 1 for all the good Anderson has done :unimpressed:

But what's up with the score? This overly dramatic ass piano sounds crazy out of place and Shepard having bad dreams? And who is this spicy dudebro that we're apparently familiar with? :dahell:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Started up ME3...I know i started it way back when but I don't think I ever finished it.

Once again...council full of aliens even though I chose not to save the OG council in 1 and got a human council for 2. Once again...they're sitting on their fukking hands despite Earth literally being attacked :snoop:

Might as well have chosen Udina in 1 for all the good Anderson has done :unimpressed:

But what's up with the score? This overly dramatic ass piano sounds crazy out of place and Shepard having bad dreams? And who is this spicy dudebro that we're apparently familiar with? :dahell:

James Vega The human Krogan

PTSD Shepard dreaming about this kid all the time :hhh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ya 3 got off to a very slow weird start for me but I’m loving it now