The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Oh yeah... fukk Admiral Hackett for sending me on this bullshyt ass solo mission to save his bytch

Im gonna smoke her if I get the chance

Edit: I didnt lie

xfVLFTl.jpg
r5PkCow.jpg

19HMGqQ.jpg

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
“…don’t be stupid human…it was clearly a clone.” :mjlol:

why this mission have so many damn jokes…world supposed to be ending lmaooo?

Citadel DLC was released after launch and was supposed to be like a fan service DLC. Gave you one last joyride with the gang like old times :to:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Citadel DLC was released after launch and was supposed to be like a fan service DLC. Gave you one last joyride with the gang like old times :to:

ya I should’ve taken your recommendation to play it afterwards…feels kind of weird given the levity displayed during the missions and the idea of it being a vacation

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Damn breh, you chose a fukking broken microwave that thought it had a soul over sweet, innocent, loyal ass Tali???

smh

that happened to me back in the day and I had to reload and run it back. Legion is like 100,000 computer files youd have to delete over saving a ride or die homie smh

:hhh:
:wow: you almost got negged for this stupid ass post. I havent touched this trilogy in over 10 years yet some nikkas takes are still triggering. Theres alot of disrespect in this thread:mjlol:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The squad in 2 is so much better than 1. I like grunt, jack, zaeed, kasumi, assassin fish guy, tali and justicar lady the most

They should have put more of them in your squad in 3
:wow: you almost got negged for this stupid ass post. I havent touched this trilogy in over 10 years yet some nikkas takes are still triggering. Theres alot of disrespect in this thread:mjlol:

You fukked with Legion like that?

He aight... but him wearing my armor is some fukk shyt

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the vacation/party ended up being a good break in the game…reminds me of movies when soldiers have a bit of a celebration before heading into war…it helped with characterization too

ended up running into samara the first mission I did after the party…noticed javik had nothing slick to say to her lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

my pic didn’t have as many ppl…kaidan was replaced with ashley…wrex is dead…I didn’t run into grunt and tali as yet this game…ran into samara after the party…also is that jacob next to samara? I haven’t ran into him either…I didn’t invite zaeed…invited kasumi the first time but she was going thru my underwear draw…did the party “mission” over so I could take a better group photo and didn’t invite kasumi on the 2nd playthrough lol