The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Man the shadow broker dlc was like a movie :whew:

The entire illyum planet is so dope, I want to live there. Did Miranda loyalty, shadow broker and recruited the assassin in one play through..straight piff :ohlawd:

I'm staying with Jack and grunt for now since there both head cases and I'm just running and gunning..gonna give assassin a chance though next time

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn…got hit with a 10GB update…wonder what that’s about

*edit*

:unimpressed:

Mass Effect: Legendary Edition patch quietens down those deafening mass relay jumps

I did peep this tho…was only temporarily tho

• Fixed an issue where a character's eyes at the end of the Overlord DLC were unintentionally red

full patch notes…

General

• English spoken dialogue can now be selected separately from subtitle language
  • Resolved issues with unlocking some achievements/trophies, such as the Paramours or kill count trackers
  • Corrected pre-rendered cutscenes that were darker than intended after the previous update
  • Wireless headsets/devices no longer cause issues with the Xbox launcher
  • Improved PC performance across various hardware configurations, including on Virmire
  • Fixed an issue on PC where non-standard characters in the operating system's username would prevent the game from launching
  • Removed the dependency on the AVX instruction set in the launcher
  • Other minor calibrations and fixes, including some instances of crashing
Mass Effect

• Fixed an issue that prevented players from reaching the max level
  • Fixed an issue where tier VII Spectre - Master Gear was inaccessible
  • Various collision improvements
  • Fixed an issue that would prevent the ability to interact with objects
  • Lowered audio volume on Mass Relay load screens
  • Improved eye animations for male characters in some scenes
Mass Effect 2

• Toned down the intensity of fog on Illium
  • Fixed an issue where a character's eyes at the end of the Overlord DLC were unintentionally red
  • Reduced the max credits that can be carried from Mass Effect to Mass Effect 2 down to 100k for more balanced early-game progression
  • Credit carryover maximum now matches carryover from the original release
  • Posthumous banking fees are a lot! It's a great way to dodge taxes.
Mass Effect 3

• Resolved an issue where English dialogue no longer played during the Citadel DLC for German and Italian localisations
  • Fixed an issue where some key characters weren't appearing as intended during the Citadel DLC

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya that sucks for those who haven’t dived into it yet…my credits got capped making the jump from ME2 to ME3 and I feel it’s unfair…cuz I grinded pretty hard in ME2

On one hand, it sucks, but on the other hand, I think the lowest I've dipped is like 550,000. And that's with me buying all upgrades on sight, and keeping fuel and probes at full stock at nearly all times. Exploration and upgrading just aren't challenges to me at this point. :yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On one hand, it sucks, but on the other hand, I think the lowest I've dipped is like 550,000. And that's with me buying all upgrades on sight, and keeping fuel and probes at full stock at nearly all times. Exploration and upgrading just aren't challenges to me at this point. :yeshrug:

they nerf you real bad in ME3…I dipped to like 300k in ME2…and they only let me carry over 29k into ME3 where there’s a lot of expensive guns I wouldn’t mind buying without having to scrounge for credits all over again…and my money already ran low just from upgrading a few weapons

Water

Pro
Daps
finally getting to play mass effect 3:salute:. Im romancing Tali but lowkey feel like I should restart 2 and pull up on Miranda or Liara.:patrice:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Thane is retarded, he asked me why I didnt let the police know his son was trying to assassinate someone:hhh:
L37AHrp.jpg

Last edited: