Today's story; bytch you got me fukked up

KKjhrI6.jpg

QfA2869.jpg
e4CptsT.jpg
jURz7kl.jpg

B1tHmWV.jpg
CBadK3Q.jpg
LtLfy63.jpg

Being a renegade doesnt mean being fukking stupid, this sex demon bytch tried to kill me and you think Im about to trust you on my ship, gtfoh
and she will try it again on the ship if your stupid enough to ask

I'll take the 30 paragon points and if Samara wants the smoke after the mission, Ill take that too

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Already thinking about a second playthrough of the series as FemShep. Could use a suggestion, though. Literally every single time I've played, it's been been as a Vanguard. Does anybody mind providing some insight on the upside of other classes?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Already thinking about a second playthrough of the series as FemShep. Could use a suggestion, though. Literally every single time I've played, it's been been as a Vanguard. Does anybody mind providing some insight on the upside of other classes?

I didn’t play it for ME1 but loved playing Sentinel in 2 & 3 because it’s balanced nature works well with a variety of companions and you feel like a true tactician on the battlefield. I basically would use overload to strip shields, warp for armor and bosses, and throw for everything else. In ME2 you start off with only pistols and SMGs but just use the pistol for armor and smg for shields/organics and you’ll be fine til you can get advanced weapon training for another gun type. In ME3 I would do the same thing except with an assault rifle and pistol. Liara’s singularity and warp combined with sentinel sheps shield stripping with overload and biotic detonations with thrown/double throw can pretty much handle any scenario

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm playing infiltrator on insanity

I have to manage the battlefield because my bullets are limited. I have to preplan and really know who I'm taking out with me because carelessness will gets me clapped quick. It's also challenging on insanity because of the layers of defense the enemies have.

Once you get cryo bullets, the widow sniper rifle and cloak you can one shot most enemies but you only have 13 bullets. Cloaking is your best friend in this class because you can go out and pick up bullets from enemies and get back into cover to give you a better chance of survival.... If they drop a thermal clip

Sometimes they don't :dry:

The first time i played mass effect i played Soldier....

Nothing matters when you play soldier, doesn't matter the level, your squad, nothing....

Everything dies; it's too easy

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'm running Engineer. It's second behind Vanguard for me, which is amusing to me since both play styles are about as polar opposite as it gets. I had no idea what Shep would be until I started creating her. Spacer background and a brilliant, nerdy space marine. Just fit her and the engineer class was tailor made for it. The class has a learning curve but me, Jack & Grunt/Garrus absolutely destroy everything.

Edit: Anyone else having odd, occassioal audio loss? Towards the end here the beacon goes mute but the scene wasnt finished and he was still speaking.

I'm forced to run subtitles or else I miss out on certain lines. Only happens every blue moon.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm playing infiltrator on insanity

I have to manage the battlefield because my bullets are limited. I have to preplan and really know who I'm taking out with me because carelessness will gets me clapped quick. It's also challenging on insanity because of the layers of defense the enemies have.

Once you get cryo bullets, the widow sniper rifle and cloak you can one shot most enemies but you only have 13 bullets. Cloaking is your best friend in this class because you can go out and pick up bullets from enemies and get back into cover to give you a better chance of survival.... If they drop a thermal clip

Sometimes they don't :dry:

The first time i played mass effect i played Soldier....

Nothing matters when you play soldier, doesn't matter the level, your squad, nothing....

Everything dies; it's too easy

Forgot that I tried Soldier when I first played like 10 some years ago, and absolutely hated it. It was boring as shyt.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha:

Man, I liked Anderson but after looking at him objectively, dude was a disappointment. I hate, hate, hate how his joining the council was rendered null & void. It's clear that despite all the "choice" window dressing Bioware threw out, they always had a defined vision by the time ME2 rolled out, but they were in too deep to completely streamline everything. Theres a reason the series gets more linear and streamlined as it progresses. Udina was always going to be the human representation on the council. The council was always going to be mixed species. I genuinely believe they envisioned a much grander, ambitious, open ended adventure, but they either lacked the patience and/or writing talent to fully realize it. So much gets hand waved away and/or resolved via email.
I think it was production deadline. They made the game in like 2 years. It was wild.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the universe is under attack and I feel like I’m wasting time running around doing petty favors :hhh:

I might just stick to the main missions for ME3…every time I hit up one person then they got a favor to ask from another person and so on lol smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
looks like I’m romancing liara and jack…liara got serious/boring as hell…granted the universe is ending…good to see jack tho :ehh: