The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
But I must say, Liara seemed just fine being the administrator on Illium, a planet who had no problem with "indentured servants" :mjpls:

I expected this from Tali but not bae :francis:
Asari essentially run all of council space like that though :mjpls:

and Tali not wrong for not taking shyt from her trash compactor :pacspit:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I go to see the Council and this nikka Udina is up there representing the Humans now:why:

I looked at the codex and it looks like Anderson quit sometime after ME2 because he was frustrated with Council Politics :gucci: nikka I was frustrated with them in the first hour of ME1 how did you not know this going in?

So this nikka was no good as a Spectre and no good as a Council member. I even took this nikka ship and crew in ME1, what is this nikka’s purpose :mjlol: he’s just a loser. Saren was right. :russ:

:pachaha:

Man, I liked Anderson but after looking at him objectively, dude was a disappointment. I hate, hate, hate how his joining the council was rendered null & void. It's clear that despite all the "choice" window dressing Bioware threw out, they always had a defined vision by the time ME2 rolled out, but they were in too deep to completely streamline everything. Theres a reason the series gets more linear and streamlined as it progresses. Udina was always going to be the human representation on the council. The council was always going to be mixed species. I genuinely believe they envisioned a much grander, ambitious, open ended adventure, but they either lacked the patience and/or writing talent to fully realize it. So much gets hand waved away and/or resolved via email.

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:

Man, I liked Anderson but after looking at him objectively, dude was a disappointment. I hate, hate, hate how his joining the council was rendered null & void. It's clear that despite all the "choice" window dressing Bioware threw out, they always had a defined vision by the time ME2 rolled out, but they were in too deep to completely streamline everything. Theres a reason the series gets more linear and streamlined as it progresses. Udina was always going to be the human representation on the council. The council was always going to be mixed species. I genuinely believe they envisioned a much grander, ambitious, open ended adventure, but they either lacked the patience and/or writing talent to fully realize it. So much gets hand waved away and/or resolved via email.

Supposedly, EA rushed production on ME3.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

scar face Infiltrator meets scar face infiltrator:mjlol:

Last edited:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Being an a$$hole on this game is way to fun. I'm tryna do a paragon but the options when nikkas get to out of pocket with Sheperd are way to appropriate.

*Batarian thief does on Shepherd. "Take that you bytch ass human"

-Paragon *Wipes face "Thanks, I did forget to wash my face this morning"

-Renegade *bytch slaps batarian then shoots his lips off ":demonic:DA fukk WRONG WIT YOU. MUST NOT HAVE READ MY RESUME!"

:patrice:Decisions, decisions

Last edited: