The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The Hammerhead missions are utter :trash:

Let me wrap this IFF mission up and end the game :beli:

Man you don't get shyt but a globe on your desk in your quarters for completing them. The decor doesn't even transfer over to ME3 :bryan: When I found that out, that entire arc faded away like Paul George in a Game 7 :camby: Worst DLC in the bundle by a country mile.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
yooo just finished the omega mission in ME3 :whew::whew::whew:

thought it was gonna be a quick side mission

if I’d known it’d be this intense I would’ve saved it for a bit later

arguably one of the best missions in 1-3 so far

aria a c*nt but damn…her and the asari don’t play

It was the Omega DLC. Save the Andersons apartment and the visit the dr's lab on the citadel for towards the end of the game. Those were the Citadel and Leviathan DLCs which are best played towards the end story-wise. Personally I saved them for right before the point of no return in the main story

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was the Omega DLC. Save the Andersons apartment and the visit the dr's lab on the citadel for towards the end of the game. Those were the Citadel and Leviathan DLCs which are best played towards the end story-wise. Personally I saved them for right before the point of no return in the main story

I think I did these two already…I definitely did the doctor’s lab and finished the mission where I had to search/scan for the other dr. on another planet

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shout out to @surf your play by play has been mad enjoying to follow let me bless you with this rep as well.

Also, don’t let the naysayers taint your view of ME3. It may be a step behind but it also has some epic moments and some of the greatest moments of the trilogy as well.

RIP your Thane and :dahell: at those in here hating on the boy Thane. He was pretty well written as far as I’m concerned.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:dahell: at those in here hating on the boy Thane. He was pretty well written as far as I’m concerned.

Surprised brehs seem to dislike him so much. His arc in ME3 and his subsequent death was crazy emotional. Imo, you miss out on a major piece of the experience if you don't get that prayer scene with Thane, Shep, & Kolyat.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Scenes from the shadow broker

gW2KKAb.jpg

b2bvEsf.jpg

yyYJFa6.jpg
a28iti4.jpg
kHQ244H.jpg
WM9WOui.jpg
XmnOcJH.jpg
A7aUKi4.jpg
2zBOajS.jpg
ocXO2pm.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shout out to @surf your play by play has been mad enjoying to follow let me bless you with this rep as well.

Also, don’t let the naysayers taint your view of ME3. It may be a step behind but it also has some epic moments and some of the greatest moments of the trilogy as well.

RIP your Thane and :dahell: at those in here hating on the boy Thane. He was pretty well written as far as I’m concerned.

the gameplay is fun…and the story is still pretty decent…1 set the bar so damn high tho…2 took a step back story wise but had a host of characters that I enjoyed interacting with

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Surprised brehs seem to dislike him so much. His arc in ME3 and his subsequent death was crazy emotional. Imo, you miss out on a major piece of the experience if you don't get that prayer scene with Thane, Shep, & Kolyat.

the ship is kinda empty now…it’s just 4 ppl plus the prothean who we just picked up…probably would’ve been good to have him survive so three be more allies on the ship…quiet as kept, one of the best parts of 1 and 2 was the dialogue between shipmates…it’s kind of lacking in part 3

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
something about 3 is really off…the dialogue/characterization is nowhere near the level it was in 1 or 2…still a decent game when you take it in conjunction with the first 2

didnt you whack wrex back in part 1 bro

im sure that has a lot to do with it :deadmanny:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dude be looking like he ready to put hands on Liara off principle :scust:

I don’t blame him lmao

even shep was like “here we go” when she started talking about her books

she think she an expert on his ppl

dude lived it tho lol