The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Daps
^^^

ya I don’t like that my decisions from ME1 were basically nullified…udina still ended up on the council and there were no other humans on what was supposed to be an all-human council

Yeah, you know the other races weren’t going to let the humans run shyt for long. I think the other races found replacements for their people shortly after ME1. Mixed Council was back in ME2 I believe.

But I understand what you’re saying… and that’s not the last time you will see an old decision turn out to not matter. :francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I've never seen these conversations between Liara and her dad before :mjlol: i hit renegade with every intention of catching a body just now

this shyt is jokes how they treat the batarians too

"shep, listen. :unimpressed: if you were anyone else, you'd be locked up for being responsible for the deaths of over 300,000...."
"300,000 batarians?? :stopitslime:...... Paragon: I'd do it again :francis:/Renegade: I'd do it again :smugdraper:"
"you make an excellent point :jbhmm: we need more people like you :wow: you are now free to negotiate and establish diplomatic ties with whatever sapient representative you see fit :salute: god speed"
Yeah, I’m in the Citadel about to get denied again I’m sure from the Council. I finished ME1 with like a million credits and to my surprise I had all my money at the start of ME2. So I boot up ME3 and I only have 35K. WTF I should have 800K!

:feedme: Maybe Illusive man will hook me up if I rejoin Cerberus. At least I was running things over there. I want to try out these guns!
I think its stated that the alliance seized all your money or something along those lines :dead:

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Tali byke

Now that I got more platinum than Cash Money in the 99-2000, I'm wondering if I should go ahead and get that med bay upgrade and get these Renegade scars healed. :jbhmm:

I'm definitely on demon time but I'm about to meet up with Liara and i have to look my best :mjgrin:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DA:I had some great characters :manny: what they did with them is another story

Facts.

Solas low key is one of their best characters. It just sucks that he falls victim to BioWare (and gaming as whole, if we're being honest) being addicted to putting way too much gotdamn story in codex entries.

Vivienne could've been good, but it's proof that they have exactly zero people on their writing staff. No one thought it was a bad idea to have the only black party member be a woman mage (who are second class citizens) be some aristocrat's side chick, and be viciously proud of it. I think bedwench gets thrown around way too easily by brehs for various reasons, but I'll be damned if she isn't a prime example. :francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Facts.

Solas low key is one of their best characters. It just sucks that he falls victim to BioWare (and gaming as whole, if we're being honest) being addicted to putting way too much gotdamn story in codex entries.

Vivienne could've been good, but it's proof that they have exactly zero people on their writing staff. No one thought it was a bad idea to have the only black party member be a woman mage (who are second class citizens) be some aristocrat's side chick, and be viciously proud of it. I think bedwench gets thrown around way too easily by brehs for various reasons, but I'll be damned if she isn't a prime example. :francis:
bedwench in chief :usure: say the whole thing

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Damn...

I definitely didn't do all of this in my original ME2 run back in the day. :picard:

So Liara is the new Shadow Broker :wow:

Why can't she come back to the Normandy and join me and Kelly Chambers for our trifecta of love? :mjcry:

But seriously, I didn't expect that mission to be that long. Some very dope locales though :whew:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
But I must say, Liara seemed just fine being the administrator on Illium, a planet who had no problem with "indentured servants" :mjpls:

I expected this from Tali but not bae :francis: