The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Horizon was :picard:

Definitely about to cop some better weapons after that.

Ashley really gonna leave me hanging after I saved her ass in 1 just because I'm with Cerberus now? :gucci:

Everybody else know what the deal is...just I guess it runs in the family after her grandfather left humanity hanging after he bent the knee to aliens. :hhh:

Loyal missions popping up...did Zaeed and Kasumi first since they literally don't matter :mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
And yall were right...black man make it all the way to the Milky Way just to be tethered to stereotypical father issues. :unimpressed:

Could dude be any more of a stock image? He literally doesn't matter. A habitual fence sitter. He couldn't even go all the way with Miranda :hhh:

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
I dared question how Blasto became a Spectre, he had to pull out the tools and show me. :wow::mjlol:

u4zDS0m.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That… thing… fukked… Kaiden up :russ:

They talking about take him to the Citadel. He’s lucky I was already going there in the first place.

I think I know what you’re talking about if you’re playing ME3…since I saved ashley in 1, she was the one who got fukked up by “that thing” lol

Daps
I think I know what you’re talking about if you’re playing ME3…since I saved ashley in 1, she was the one who got fukked up by “that thing” lol

Yeah, I’m in the Citadel about to get denied again I’m sure from the Council. I finished ME1 with like a million credits and to my surprise I had all my money at the start of ME2. So I boot up ME3 and I only have 35K. WTF I should have 800K!

:feedme: Maybe Illusive man will hook me up if I rejoin Cerberus. At least I was running things over there. I want to try out these guns!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I’m in the Citadel about to get denied again I’m sure from the Council. I finished ME1 with like a million credits and to my surprise I had all my money at the start of ME2. So I boot up ME3 and I only have 35K. WTF I should have 800K!

:feedme: Maybe Illusive man will hook me up if I rejoin Cerberus. At least I was running things over there. I want to try out these guns!

ya I had close to 300k by the end of ME2, then only had 29k at the start of 3…maybe it’s a glitch or things are cheaper by /10

Daps
I go to see the Council and this nikka Udina is up there representing the Humans now:why:

I looked at the codex and it looks like Anderson quit sometime after ME2 because he was frustrated with Council Politics :gucci: nikka I was frustrated with them in the first hour of ME1 how did you not know this going in?

So this nikka was no good as a Spectre and no good as a Council member. I even took this nikka ship and crew in ME1, what is this nikka’s purpose :mjlol: he’s just a loser. Saren was right. :russ:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

ya I don’t like that my decisions from ME1 were basically nullified…udina still ended up on the council and there were no other humans on what was supposed to be an all-human council