The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

THE MARVELS REVIEWS​

v1.YzszNTY0O2o7MTk3MTA7MjA0ODszMDA7MzAw
Carla Hay
Culture Mix

The Marvels should be called The Debacles. This superhero disaster is proof that a bloated budget and talented cast members can't save a low-quality movie that is an embarrassment to everyone involved. Tacky cartoons have better dialogue than this mess.

Full Review | Nov 8, 2023

:banderas:
Wordplay all day. Carla Hay got a gift.
Peep the full, scathing, review on Culture Mix :wow:
She an incel who hates her mama

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
The difference is the flash starred a burglarizing, assaulting, grooming, cult leader

And the marvels stars……………..women :wow:

Whatever woman hurt you left a hell of a mark :wow:

But considering your background not surprising you’d prefer the former :picard:
Breh, can you stop this? Even if this film had 3 male stars, it would still be a bad film.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sooooooo... Is the movie as bad as everybody say it is!?

The overall consensus I’m getting from the reviews is that it’s average at best with the highlight being the trio’s performances, but a weak villain and a questionable plot

Still undecided if I’ll go catch a matinee or just wait for it to hit D+ :manny:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Breh, can you stop this? Even if this film had 3 male stars, it would still be a bad film.
Where did you have a chance to catch the movie?

IDGAF about these shyts. Ain’t putting money in my pocket. The incel/neck beard/he man woman hater union is funny tho. Some of y’all nikkas (not you in particular) got women problems and it’s startling :picard:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bet that the original plan for a Captain Marvel sequel had Jude Law come back...they let him escape in the first movie.
Knowing the MCU, he might come back anticlimactically as as a hobo or a corpse.

It'll be like Rachel McAdams in DS2 (nobody gave a fukk about her either and she was supposedly a major plot point lol)