The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Girl-boss who holds together three dysfunctional, broken men while being supermom to the most powerful child in existence, and still finds time to be a model. how does she do it?!

Yeah... sounds about on-brand at this point.
I see the vision.

:hhh: it's like when they changed invisible girl to "invisible woman" (aka invisible PAWG) and she became the strongest member of the FF under john byrne's classic run

:picard:

and I hate the vision.

1FGAuvU.png
@ViShawn

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Thanos and that whole Infinity war saga is the only reason CM sold tickets. There’s no way it would’ve stood on it’s on.
can't call it a fake billion dollar grosser, but it basically was... and they haven't done jackshyt with that character since. they did nothing to quell the complaints about her. she showed up in Endgame with stupid hair and was basically a cheat code for 45 seconds, then Thanos beat her. also had a terrible hologram scene earlier when they thought having her say "furbrain" or some shyt would make her more likeable... then she was in Shangchi i think? Remember that guy? What's he been up to in the past 3 years? and then Captain Marvel was Kamala Khan's idol on her show for some reason. this bubbly likeable kid loved stoneface Captain Marvel who is apparently a celebrity with the rest of the Avengers for helping them for 7 minutes total.

i don't hate Brie Larsen and think she's capable. they've done very little with that character. i don't remember it, but most of her movie was her not knowing who the hell she was. a classic spin on the overdone amnesia storyline, then she just flew through spaceships like a warm knife through butter. boring, poorly written character who they didn't pepper around enough for people to care

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

:umad: THIS ELEMENTARY REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY ATTEMPT ISNT GONNA
STOP THIS THREAD FROM BEING
UPPED EVERY FEW MINUTES
FOR THE NEXT 10 DAYS.

:blessed:ITS A CELEBRATION

:devil:
:evil:

Neckbeards, he man woman haters, incels. Y’all been waiting for this like Christmas :wow: WATTBA to witness such strong champions of hate standing shoulder to shoulder in unison for a common cause. We may never see a union like this again for the next 100 years (or the next time a woman asserts herself) :wow:

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

THAT nikka @wire28 HAD
OVER 30 POSTS IN THAT
FLASH THREAD LAST JUNE.

:mjlol: THIS IS EATING HIM ALIVE

:devil:
:evil:

The difference is the flash starred a burglarizing, assaulting, grooming, cult leader

And the marvels stars……………..women :wow:

Whatever woman hurt you left a hell of a mark :wow:

But considering your background not surprising you’d prefer the former :picard:

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I bet that the original plan for a Captain Marvel sequel had Jude Law come back...they let him escape in the first movie.
Knowing the MCU, he might come back anticlimactically as as a hobo or a corpse.
forgot this dude lived.