The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Conz

Superstar
Daps
This movie was going to get trashed no matter what.

Once they decided to change it from a Captain Marvel sequel.. to The Marvels they set themselves up for failure. The last movie did $1.3 billion so why wouldn’t they just bring back the previous writers, producers and directors?
no one gives a shyt about Captain Marvel 1, i guarantee most people don't even remember it, and the first movie ate off Infinity War hype. the directors for that movie were in over their heads.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
no one gives a shyt about Captain Marvel 1, i guarantee most people don't even remember it, and the first movie ate off Infinity War hype. the directors for that movie were in over their heads.

Everybody does care apparently because for the next few weeks millions of people who won’t even go see if are going to be on social media ripping it.

If the IP is so bad, people shouldn’t care this much.

Marvel had such a long run with the greatest payoff of all time that people are simply spoiled. I wouldn’t even call if super hero fatigue at this point. The market is just different. People got other shyt going on in their lives. Inflation is out of control so people don’t go out to the movies because they either work to much, don’t make enough or both. It is what it is. I use to go to the movies every week. I been stopped.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
quick question

what rating did Captain Marvel get when it came out?

79% CRITICS RT
45% AUDIENCE RT

BUT @Ethnic Vagina Finder IS PRETENDING
PPL WERE GONNA COME OUT TO
SEE CAPTAIN MARVEL 2 AFTER
THEY GOT DUPED INTO THE 1ST ONE
WITH THAT INIFINITY WAR END CREDITS SCENE.
:devil:
:evil:

Daps

Thanos and that whole Infinity war saga is the only reason CM sold tickets. There’s no way it would’ve stood on it’s on.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

79% CRITICS RT
45% AUDIENCE RT

BUT @Ethnic Vagina Finder IS PRETENDING
PPL WERE GONNA COME OUT TO
SEE CAPTAIN MARVEL 2 AFTER
THEY GOT DUPED INTO THE 1ST ONE
WITH THAT INIFINITY WAR END CREDITS SCENE.
:devil:
:evil:

I honestly don’t give a shyt and I’m a marvel Stan.

It seems like marvel haters care about the MCU more than the actual fans :mjlol:

I might see it next week if that. It’s not that serious. The DCEU war was won years ago. I’m good.