The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Daps

‘THE MARVELS’ is long-range tracking to open to $50M-$75M domestically. Pre-sales trends are currently 69% behind the pace of ‘GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 3’ and 42% behind ‘ETERNALS’.

:laff:

The fall of Marvel. I'm happy to see it.

These nxggas ain't did nothing but play in our face since Endgame. They had this coming :banderas:

At this point, they need to sell off the rights again like they did in the 90s :laff:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
If they go from $1.1B to like $400mm, yeah, thats terrible.

Captain Marvel opened at $153mm
This is projected at $50-70mm

Marvels had a $270mm budget

that is cataclysmically bad. Flash opened at $55 million.
Bring back the 50-100M movies. Anything over 100M is a massive risk. I think Disney is learning this the hard way.

Hopefully X-men will be grounded. They say the Creator looked great and only cost 80M.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
they ready for war

marvel-must-be-delighted-with-the-free-promotion-youre-v0-5b00fuof8xnb1.jpg

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Bring back the 50-100M movies. Anything over 100M is a massive risk. I think Disney is learning this the hard way.

Hopefully X-men will be grounded. They say the Creator looked great and only cost 80M.
the creator was probably the best cgi ive ever seen in a movie. shockingly efficient with budget

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Whoa so that's why 'The Flash' and 'Blue Beetle' had trouble selling tickets? It wasn't because nobody cared about the movies, it was because the movie going audiences hate white women, gays and latinos. :ohhh:

This thread has been very informative. :wow:
Dc has too much bad press and not enough popular characters outside Batman and Superman. Infinity War and endgame helped captain marvel a lot because we thought it’d tie in better. I know why you really posted this and you know you’re aren’t going to get a proper answer. After secret invasion can’t take these cats seriously

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:mjlol: I’ll support it just because black women. Needs more mainstream comic book characters. Other than Storm but don’t nobody wants to see that shyt.

And not to be that guy but some of yall in this thread was talkin a bit... generous... a few pages back, sayin all Marvel needs to do is make a Storm solo movie without any x-men bc that shyt would do 1 billy off of black women alone... :skip:

I get stayin on code and not saying it'd do Woman King numbers (didn't crack 100m worldwide) but left to her own devices (no X-Men, no Black Panther), Storm ain't got a lot going on either.

Monica Rambeu with a Kenyan accent and blue contacts. You'd need a hell of a script... which (the lackthereof) is kinda the root cause problem lol.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoa so that's why 'The Flash' and 'Blue Beetle' had trouble selling tickets? It wasn't because nobody cared about the movies, it was because the movie going audiences hate white women, gays and latinos. :ohhh:

This thread has been very informative. :wow:

Isn't that what the popular term "Go woke, Go broke" is about? :mjlol: