The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Bigger than some of their recent flops like Indiana Jones? Maybe..
If they go from $1.1B to like $400mm, yeah, thats terrible.

Captain Marvel opened at $153mm
This is projected at $50-70mm

Marvels had a $270mm budget

that is cataclysmically bad. Flash opened at $55 million.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Whats worse than a powerful white woman? A powerful Muslim woman and black woman. :troll:

They gonna tear this movie up for sure
but also the movie looks uninteresting and this is the main antagonist:

dar-benn-the-marvels-mcu-zawe-ashton.jpg

an obscure Kree villian whos basically female Ronan who was already made a jobber, and who they made a woman. For a movie studio with a villain problem.

fukk outta here.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

an obscure Kree villian whos basically female Ronan who was already made a jobber, and who they made a woman. For a movie studio with a villain problem.

fukk outta here.

Isn’t that another actor from the mcu’s wife? I rmeember seeing something about her not even really wanting to do it and her husband convinced her

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

fukk outta here.

What the hell is that? shyt looks formulaic as hell. Looks like one of their TV shows. They really just throwing shyt out there and hoping the fans eat it up regardless

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I only saw maybe 1 or 2 episodes of that. You'll have to elaborate. I was talking about the Disney+ shows.

Agents of Shield was forced to work with some Z-list ass villains for the show due to Feige basically cutting them off from the MCU.

I feel like MCU is so desperate they pulling from the ass cracks of kirby era waste bins for new characters. They just gonna continue to ignore anything compelling tied to F4 and X-Men, which leaves them with this shyt.

They should have saved super skrull for this if anything

Conz

Superstar
Daps
This is kind of how the latest TV ads are basically promoting it, focusing on the return of Captain Marvel. There's barely any inclusion or footage of Monica or Kamala. They should have just promoted this initially as a sequel.
i just saw it. i'm pretty sure they even ADR'd a new like from Nick Fury where he says, "We need Captain Marvel." for all i know it's from this movie or from the forgettable original, but i don't remember him saying that exact line.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Agents of Shield was forced to work with some Z-list ass villains for the show due to Feige basically cutting them off from the MCU.

I feel like MCU is so desperate they pulling from the ass cracks of kirby era waste bins for new characters. They just gonna continue to ignore anything compelling tied to F4 and X-Men, which leaves them with this shyt.

They should have saved super skrull for this if anything

I thought for sure they would fast track X-Men and FF once they acquired the rights but they haven't done that and it looks like we are still 2-3 years away from FF and more than that for X-Men.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Whats worse than a powerful white woman? A powerful Muslim woman and black woman. :troll:

They gonna tear this movie up for sure
The he man woman haters club has had this circled on their calendars for a while now. They been in their mothers basement eating Doritos ready to type up a storm for this one.