The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Captain Marvel is such a mid character lol. Marvel was rushing to make a female superhero movie. To complete with Wonder Woman’s movie. That they decided to go with Carol fukking Danvers. And then Brie go and made them white boys mad. I hope this movie does numbers.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
absolutley no one cares about any of these characters, just gotta be honest here.

I can’t imagine why marvel/disney would be throwing so much money at captain amarvel when they own the rights to F4 and X-Men, along with 50 other more iconic and beloved characters.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
fastandfurious-monica.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
give it 2 weeks and the tracking will be so bad, the commercials will start saying "Captain Marvel of the Avengers: The Marvels" or something
This is kind of how the latest TV ads are basically promoting it, focusing on the return of Captain Marvel. There's barely any inclusion or footage of Monica or Kamala. They should have just promoted this initially as a sequel.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is kind of how the latest TV ads are basically promoting it, focusing on the return of Captain Marvel. There's barely any inclusion or footage of Monica or Kamala. They should have just promoted this initially as a sequel.

they should have just not made this bullshyt.

I rather have seen a Kang Prequal flick lol.