The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
FxxFm-kaUAAK-Kp
the strongest Avenger 💪

Conz

Superstar
Daps
fukk it, most likeable current MCU heroes:
1. Kamala Khan
2. Peter Parker
3. Scott Lang even after that shytbomb movie
4. i don't know, Groot or Rocket or some shyt
5. I still like Thor
6. Jen Walters but only when she's Tatiana Moslany and not She-Hulk
7. ... Maybe Matt Murdock or some shyt.
8. Kate Bishop was likeable i guess
9. I like Peter Quill more than Drax and Mantis
10. Shang-Chi i guess

Conz

Superstar
Daps
feel like i'm actually raising a good point here. a lot of the mcu heroes aren't standouts anymore. When I see Cap 4, i can guarantee i'm not gonna come out of it like, "Damn, Sam is such a great character. love that guy!" he's just there. Strange is just there to drive Wanda and Peter's stories right now. Carol is meh. Shang-chi wasn't the standout in his movie. I didn't leave WF jacking myself off for more Shuri Panther adventures. i left Widow liking her family members was more than her. etc I think you could argue (again, not arguing) that Cap(might even be a stretch,) Tony, Thor were always the standouts before we got 400 projects and the dogshyt phase 4.

Who was your favorite Eternal?! I still love the Guardians for the most part. They kinda stand on their own.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
feel like i'm actually raising a good point here. a lot of the mcu heroes aren't standouts anymore. When I see Cap 4, i can guarantee i'm not gonna come out of it like, "Damn, Sam is such a great character. love that guy!" he's just there. Strange is just there to drive Wanda and Peter's stories right now. Carol is meh. Shang-chi wasn't the standout in his movie. I didn't leave WF jacking myself off for more Shuri Panther adventures. i left Widow liking her family members was more than her. etc I think you could argue (again, not arguing) that Cap(might even be a stretch,) Tony, Thor were always the standouts before we got 400 projects and the dogshyt phase 4.

Who was your favorite Eternal?! I still love the Guardians for the most part. They kinda stand on their own.
Makkari