The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Those incels need to leave Brie alone. She was fine in Captain Marvel and I'm sure she'll be fine in this. Probably the same people upset Black Widow got a solo film.
Captain Marvel is an abysmal character in general, but Brie had absolutely no range and was dryer than burnt toast in that movie. She had the range of a potato chip. She's not bulletproof from criticism for any reason.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Captain Marvel is an abysmal character in general, but Brie had absolutely no range and was dryer than burnt toast in that movie. She had the range of a potato chip. She's not bulletproof from criticism for any reason.
most folks only saw Captain Marvel because of the Avengers potential tie in. It speaks volumes that they had to make this a trio film lol.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
most folks only saw Captain Marvel because of the Avengers potential tie in. It speaks volumes that they had to make this a trio film lol.

And the timing of the first Captain Marvel film, which was only 7 weeks before Endgame, as a promotion boost.

MCU used these slick tactics, and now that we in the post-Endgame era, everything just feels sloppy.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G you think people are criticizing Brie Larson and the Captain Marvel character because it's a woman or because she and it wasn't good? :jbhmm:
I think the wave of downvotes is because it stars women, but the general criticism of Brie is because she and / or the character isn’t any good. You don’t see this level of vitrol for Wonder Woman, lette, or furioso, etc…if your product is good the “wOkE BrOke” he-man woman haters crowd gets well drowned out. Harley Quinn and Scarlett Witch get chances :manny:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
A. The downvotes is 100% because they hate women, especially non-white women. That's the only reason there's energy behind it.

B. The trailer doesn't look that great either. But the exact same trailer with Chris Pratt, Paul Rudd, and Tom Holland would not get the same reaction.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I will watch it once it comes to Disney+, and I am actually one of the few people who liked the Series "Ms. Marvel". It was cool and light-hearted fun .:manny: