The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You see it.

This board, of all places, have shown me MCU stans will defend that shyt tooth and nail no matter what's going on with the actual product

Multiple threads have the same nikkas doing the most innovative and creative juelzing for why nikkas have dropped off the MCU. It's every reason under the sun except "The movies are trash now"
You must have missed where the DC stans were getting banned for getting scarily racist and personal. It’s levels to this shyt. As @Bryan Danielson said, most people are joking to some extent, other people took this serious to the point of getting banned

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You must have missed where the DC stans were getting banned for getting scarily racist and personal. It’s levels to this shyt. As @Bryan Danielson said, most people are joking to some extent, other people took this serious to the point of getting banned
Man if y'all don't get the fukk:mjlol:

The irony of accusing me of taking shyt too serious when y'all taking my post seriously for extracurricular reasons

MCU movies have gotten terrible. MCU stans do all kinds of juelzing to blame Marvel's decline on everything but the movies being bad. I find the juelzing hilarious. It's that simple:mjlol:

And I don't be in DC threads I don't know what them nikkas do:manny::pachaha:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

The irony of accusing me of taking shyt too serious when y'all taking my post seriously for extracurricular reasons

MCU movies have gotten terrible. MCU stans do all kinds of juelzing to blame Marvel's decline on everything but the movies being bad. I find the juelzing hilarious. It's that simple:mjlol:

You have e successfully driven this message home for awhile now. Why did it need to be reiterated for The Marvels trailer drop? Especially if it isn't that serious.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
You can tell 50% of the time bought for reshoots is going to be spent finishing the CGI.

Not polish... FINISH.

Brie feels buried in this trailer, but I get that her Scrappy Doo will actually be the actual needle-mover, in order to get that Punjabi payday in their market.

I smell incursion lurking...

Rambo gonna be the real MVP, but they'll QB run every time they're inside the 5.

I just need Rogue to comatose Danvers in the after credits scene.

GotG is the last appointment viewing for lots of folk, which is fair. Secret Invasion may set the course into a different stratosphere, but after the summer Nick Fury Show, that's almost it for anyone that was at Tony Stark's funeral.

Marvels
nWo
Thunderbolts

Those are the next movies. They're banking on the backups to be the starters, and to be supported by the very few marquees remaining. I don't like that formula, with what has been established since 08.

I feel like a lunatic fan freaking out over my dynasty team, but that's where I am.

I'm hoping they can hit home runs, since the Avengers lineup were just empty background characters in the X-Men and Spidey cartoons of the 90s - the only previous Marvel entities of relevance.

Marvels is going to be pretty important, unless it ends up being the last hokey stop before nWo drops.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
You can tell 50% of the time bought for reshoots is going to be spent finishing the CGI.

Not polish... FINISH.

Brie feels buried in this trailer, but I get that her Scrappy Doo will actually be the actual needle-mover, in order to get that Punjabi payday in their market.

Rambo gonna be the real MVP, but they'll QB run every time they're inside the 5.

I just need Rogue to comatose Danvers in the after credits scene.

:mjlol:

Yeah Marvel figured out that no one likes Brie so they're making this is a Kamala and Monica film with Carol tacked on

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

I’m sorry did I mention you specifically? Unless a hit dog is hollering, I wasn’t even talking about you :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Don't criticize the MCU breh... what were you thinking? :mjlol:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

Yeah Marvel figured out that no one likes Brie so they're making this is a Kamala and Monica film with Carol tacked on
The Brie hate never made sense. She came out and basically said White men should shut up and listen sometimes which is facts :mjlol:

Like I get why White dudes would be angry but I don't understand why everyone else jumped on the hate train. She hasn't said anything grimey about Black people or Black men as far as I know so I don't have issue with her. She's a great actress outside of the Carol character which has been terribly written.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The Brie hate never made sense. She came out and basically said White men should shut up and listen sometimes which is facts :mjlol:

Like I get why White dudes would be angry but I don't understand why everyone else jumped on the hate train. She hasn't said anything grimey about Black people or Black men as far as I know so I don't have issue with her. She's a great actress outside of the Carol character which has been terribly written.
Cause her acting was wooden and she wasn't making up for it with good looks like Natasha

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
What actress do you think would be ideal for playing Captain Marvel?

Katheryn Winnick actually campaigned for it before Brie was cast. And I think she probably would have done a good job.

Also Yvonne Strahovski was pushed by fans for the role and the rumor was for a time that she was actually chosen for the part but for some reason they gave it to Brie.

Both actresses though would have given the role personality. Something Brie just doesn't seem to have.