The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m also going by the tone of the two trailers. One trailer seems more light hearted while the other one involves a lot of high stake situations. Then, you have the end of Ms Marvel which links right up with The Marvels so for me I’m thinking that The Marvels are slightly before the invasion

There are 2 trailers :patrice:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on the box office numbers of these films and cultural impacts they had, its not a reach that your average mllienial has invested time into this franchise.

When Endgame became the #1 highest grossing film of all time nobody was talking about "its for kids"

When grown black folk were going to theaters in costume, debating AA vs African cultural divide and grown black celebrities refrencing Wakanda like its a real place, nobody was saying "its for kids "

francis-ngannou-kamaru-usman-israel-adesanya.jpg

People hype up Captain America 2 for being an action spy thriller where Winter Soldier murks people left and right. Totally a kid flick🙄. Please tell me what the hell was a kid supposed to get out of 60+ year old TV refrences in Wanadavision or whatever tf the Eternals were going for.

This whole superhero movie wave is pretty much something that grew out of millenials who were intrested in gritty realistic takes on the kiddy superhero cartoons from our childhood. Thats why The Dark Knight is so beloved.

This isn't Spongebob or some shyt. It's all good when they're breaking records for it but when the content gets stale now people wanna be "b b but its for kids" :camby:

Mario gets that excuse, not this
You see it.

This board, of all places, have shown me MCU stans will defend that shyt tooth and nail no matter what's going on with the actual product

Multiple threads have the same nikkas doing the most innovative and creative juelzing for why nikkas have dropped off the MCU. It's every reason under the sun except "The movies are trash now"

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This is the crossover we needed to see teased in all the MCU content

You still need the tv shows though to get to this crossover though so I sort of understand it just don't like how disjointed the current phase feels

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You see it.

This board, of all places, have shown me MCU stans will defend that shyt tooth and nail no matter what's going on with the actual product

Multiple threads have the same nikkas doing the most innovative and creative juelzing for why nikkas have dropped off the MCU. It's every reason under the sun except "The movies are trash now"

My dude. Don’t take that shyt too serious…. It be comedy, jokes, fukkery and humor just to keep the coli fun and have laughs with the brehs.

No one takes that shyt as serious as y’all may think it. For god sakes. They ain’t DC Stans:picard::huhldup: