The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I still don't get why people think Fantastic 4 will "save" the MCU :heh:

The same silly, corny hijinks you see in this and got in phase 4, that people have been complaining about, will be in F4.
I don't really care for the Fantastic Four to be honest. I respect them for being OG's. I just know when they debut, Dr. Doom won't be far behind. :manny:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
just realized Hiddleston's girl is from the cast of that British college comedy show. i love british comedy and i legit think it's the only show i watched more than a season of that i never really ended up liking. i think the creators made another all time show. had Simon from the Inbetweeners. ya know i could easily just look it up, but i'm gonna keep typing until it comes to me. had one of those cute white girls i like a lot, might be the chick from Ghosts, and the other guy was kind of a Nick Frost ripoff. always thought the Hiddleston chick was kinda weird lookin tbh. Fresh Meat, it was called Fresh Meat. got there.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't really care for the Fantastic Four to be honest. I respect them for being OG's. I just know when they debut, Dr. Doom won't be far behind. :manny:

Fantastic 4 got some of teh best stories and attachments to big events in the marvel universe. They have the most sci-fi out-there related arcs in the comics

People hate on them because their fox movies sucked

If i had it my way I’d center the entire movie around the clash of ego’s between Reed and Victor, like The Prestige

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This probably been my most anticipated phase 4 movie. Now granted 80% of this is because of Teyonah Paris but I’m anxious to see why her character didn’t seem too thrilled at the mention of Carol in Wandavision.

Also want to see these new characters they’ve been introducing fit into the greater universe, things have been kind of disconnected lately

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Blow It Up

capcom-rogue.gif
90's Rogue :noah:

Some of my first little boners right there.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
This is AFTER...obviously...:manny:

Hmm….I’m thinking this is before. Especially since Secret invasion comes out in June. I believe that Marvels were originally going to be in the summertime slot so my guess is this movie could bridge into the aftermath of secret invasion

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hmm….I’m thinking this is before. Especially since Secret invasion comes out in June. I believe that Marvels were originally going to be in the summertime slot so my guess is this movie could bridge into the aftermath of secret invasion

maybe... but im noticing the beard...:manny:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I feel like the pseudo Freaky Friday swap makes this an easier sell to the general public on its own merit than apart of the Kang Dynasty build up.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
maybe... but im noticing the beard...:manny:

I’m also going by the tone of the two trailers. One trailer seems more light hearted while the other one involves a lot of high stake situations. Then, you have the end of Ms Marvel which links right up with The Marvels so for me I’m thinking that The Marvels are slightly before the invasion