The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was decent. Nothing more, nothing less.
No it wasnt decent. Movie was trash. First thing my girl said when we left the theater was that it seemed like this movie was made for man hating lesbians.

This movie made no sense. Was cheesy. Boring. Plot made no sense and had terrible acting. There was nothing good or decent about this movie.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
hope this ain't true :skip:

I've read that they want to characterize Reed as the shy, bumbling nutty professor for laughs while Sue is characterized as competent confident and heroic.

I believe it because its similar to antman and the wasp with Scott being a fool while Hope is capable or Steven Grant and Layla in Moonknight, there are other examples but goofy man / competent woman is a reoccurring theme in the MCU.

It makes sense that John Krasinski or Adam Driver wouldn't want that role.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I've read that they want to characterize Reed as the shy, bumbling nutty professor for laughs while Sue is characterized as competent confident and heroic.

I believe it because its similar to how they do antman and the wasp with Scott being a fool while Hope is capable or Steven Grant and Layla in Moonknight, there are other examples but goofy man / competent woman is a reoccurring theme in the MCU.
dudes tired of being emasculated
:mjlol:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
jEpo08V.jpg

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

I believe it because its similar to antman and the wasp with Scott being a fool while Hope is capable or Steven Grant and Layla in Moonknight, there are other examples but goofy man / competent woman is a reoccurring theme in the MCU.

It makes sense that John Krasinski or Adam Driver wouldn't want that role.
That’s been the trend in a lot of women led action movies lately. Wonder Woman had a good balance between her and steve. Where as TWS natasha was just as capable as steve.