The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
i can't even remember anything about the RiRi character herself, but i thought that costume was horrific. not even good anime knockoff, just pure shyt
All I remember is that when she talked she sounded like scar lip and my girl was like "why she sound like ghetto ass new yorker she need to tighten up" :camby:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
giphy-downsized-large.gif

lady-squad-endgame-avengers.gif

I REMEMBER THE WHOLE THEATER
GROANING WHEN THIS shyt HAPPENED.

:devil:
:evil:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think we will see a collab like this for a while. The incels neckbeards and he man woman haters under estimated Barbie and said they wouldn’t make that mistake again.

As time pases they will retreat back to their basements. But rest assured…when the time is right our Dorito stained avengers, the heroes we don’t want or need, WILL RETURN! :salute:
"I have learned nothing from any of this"

:dead:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Age Of Ultron has actually aged surprisingly well, and this is from a nikka that fell asleep on that shyt in the theaters:russ:
I saw it weeks late and was the only person in the theater and remember being so bored I turned on ESPN to watch James harden choke in the playoffs

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don’t understand why people don’t like it, it’s better than the first one imo
Ultron wasn't executed that well, especially given how threatening he sounded in the trailer. Trailer Ultron is :wow:

But as the movie has aged a lot of foreshadowing that paid off the most was born in AOU. The Infinity Saga really begins in AOU

It also hits different when you realize that Wanda single handedly planted the seeds that broke up the Avengers:wow: The bytch also indirectly created Vision:wow: