The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
32404855532_670702cd07_o.gif
As expertly predicted

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This should have been as far as they went with this.

These studios heads can’t be this out of touch, how were they the only ones that thought this was a good idea?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone lose a bigger lead than this. It’s like they were up by 40 in the middle of the third and just sent the starters home along with the coach

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
The thing is making him "more warlike, isolated" would be redundant. Everybody doesn't become Batman after tragedy. And it's fukkin Thor. He's already warlike:mjlol: that's the point

Post snap Thor is a warrior without a war. That's the weight of the snap and one of the few reasons I'm ok with the time skip despite me hating time skips. He did all the warrior shyt, nikka got burned by a star to make a new weapon and was inches from killing Thanos but didn't. He even got his get back on Thanos but it didn't matter. The snap was so defeating because it was so much bigger than "beat up the bad guy" The Avengers were in shambles because they fought as hard as possible and it wasn't enough

And once Thor saw Thanos again he was right back to :demonic: which emphasizes my point about him being a warrior without a war. Put the war in front of him and it's right back to the Thor nikkas know

Did they go overboard with the fat guy comedy? Possibly, and I won't take that away from anyone. But post snap Thor is a great character when you consider the nuances
We're all entitled to n our opinions. But there was nothing redundant. When I say warlike, I'm talking borderline Warhawks. They made him a clown. Farting and burping. Then they nerfed his power significantly so CM would be needed to come in and 'balance' the scales. That happened. And Endgame was a much poorer film for it.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this movie was so quick i never even had a chance to think, "ewww, they're all women!!" it looked like a marvel movie. there was not a single thing about it that was even "girl power rah rah." it flopped b.c the mcu is pig slop right now. Captain Marvel 2 would have made $250 mil less than the first one even if the MCU was still cooking and all the tentpoles were cracking a bil. it was the most inflated movie financially in the entire mcu

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

I don’t think we will see a collab like this for a while. The incels neckbeards and he man woman haters under estimated Barbie and said they wouldn’t make that mistake again.

As time pases they will retreat back to their basements. But rest assured…when the time is right our Dorito stained avengers, the heroes we don’t want or need, WILL RETURN! :salute: