The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Dceu I meant. Batman and Spider-Man will Always print money but the e days of putting out bullshyt and expecting it to gross a billy are over

Yeah you right, they had some big hits like the first Wonder Woman and Aquaman but they had a lot of misses too.

I think Marvel got cocky, they thought because GOTG was a hit that they could put out any old bullshyt but James Gunn specialty is these weird characters that are under the radar.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
As they should. MFs still can’t get Superman right after all this time :snoop:

Haven’t seen The Batman or the Affleck ones to comment on them. Was in the The Dark Knight sequels head first day one though :banderas:
TDKR is overrated but anyway I like the Batman a lot. Pattison was great as Batman but his bruce isn’t the one we mostly see. Affleck was good as Batman as well him and keaton has the best Batman action scenes to date. BVS is skippable it doesn’t seem like they put much thought into the story or the studio interference made them put certain stuff in.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The only "DCEU" movie left is Aquaman 2. After that it's Joker sequel (not connected), The Batman sequel (not connected) and then the reboot begins with Superman: Legacy.

I know people want to turn this into a DCEU thread but that shyt is over with.... whereas the MCU is still going and this has been the most recent results. :manny:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The only "DCEU" movie left is Aquaman 2. After that it's Joker sequel (not connected), The Batman sequel (not connected) and then the reboot begins with Superman: Legacy.

I know people want to turn this into a DCEU thread but that shyt is over with.... whereas the MCU is still going and this has been the most recent results. :manny:

Disney doubled down on the MCU and sabotaged its other franchises on PIXAR and even Star Wars for it to gross billions. Now They gotta face more YEARS of underperforming films/ flops since they already greenlit other MCU to be released. Putting your eggs in one basket is a recipe for failure. Even WB Has "Barbie" and other films grossing huge.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Emotionally, I wasn’t ready for this. I’m used to DC being the punching bag for the bullshyt they pump out like a 1950s Ford assembly line.

Now the critics are comfortable ripping us to pieces and I have to admit, I’m scared.

If anything, its chickens coming home to roost. Even Phase 2 and 3, For every "Captain America" or "Black Panther" or "GOTG" there have been :scust: films like Antman 2, Avengers 2, and so on.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Disney doubled down on the MCU and sabotaged its other franchises on PIXAR and even Star Wars for it to gross billions. Now They gotta face more YEARS of underperforming films/ flops since they already greenlit other MCU to be released. Putting your eggs in one basket is a recipe for failure. Even WB Has "Barbie" and other films grossing huge.

:comeon: HOW DID DISNEY SABOTAGE
STAR WARS TO MAKE THE MCU GROSS BILLIONS?

:devil:
:evil:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
These dudes in here like:

7MbdhCl.gif

Its crazy how a lot of posters that are MCU trendhoppers, now are :sadcam:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Captain Marvel had a billion dollar movie a few years ago. What happened to all of the people (men and women) that saw the first one?
Which would you say is worse? Black Adam/Flash flopping or The Marvels flopping? I would The Marvels flopping is worse because Captain Marvel starred and was featured in two billion dollar films meanwhile Black Adam and Flash were starting out in their own solo films. Of course, Black Adam had The Rock and Flash had Michael Keaton returning as Batman as their main selling points. Idk. Either way, 2023 was a pretty bad year for CBMs.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: u buggin... other than thor being fat or hulk getting bodied iw/endgame was solid right??? I honestly saw no problem in thor being fat and depressed... dude was losing family members left and right, his father his mother his brother, heimdall, his home got blew up, He HAD thanos and thanos still won when he did the snap... i mean damn no wonder he got so depressed
I have my issues with Endgame but I never understood the hate for fat Thor

Thor has had possibly the worst life of any of the Avengers. He definitely had the worst week a nikka can have when you consider Ragnorak+Infinity War

Nikka starts Ragnorak being in captivity of a demon for months, then the moment he gets out he loses his father, his homeland, his people, and his brother in a few days. Then he fumbles the best shot anyone had at killing Thanos, which results in half the universe being killed

Who wouldn't become a fat drunk under those conditions?:dahell:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I have my issues with Endgame but I never understood the hate for fat Thor

Thor has had possibly the worst life of any of the Avengers. He definitely had the worst week a nikka can have when you consider Ragnorak+Infinity War

Nikka starts Ragnorak being in captivity of a demon for months, then the moment he gets out he loses his father, his homeland, his people, and his brother in a few days. Then he fumbles the best shot anyone had at killing Thanos, which results in half the universe being killed

Who wouldn't become a fat drunk under those conditions?:dahell:
They made him a joke. They slutted his character starting with Ragnarok. We just didn't see it at the time. You said it yourself. Considering what he lost, I would have preferred to see a more warlike isolated Thor who takes what remains of his people and commits himself to their survival. It would have been more compelling to have a part of Endgame be dedicated to bringing Thor back into the fold vs corny gamer rants.