The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

YOU CLEARLY HAVENT KEPT UP
WITH WHATS GOING ON AT DC.

PPL HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO REASON
TO GO SEE AQUA MAN.

:devil:
:evil:

I haven’t. I used to think Aquaman was a bum but they did it right and Mamoa is a star. :manny:

Only concern I have is that release date but shyt looks fire.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
What am I denying? :dahell:

Don’t nobody want to see no wack ass b team superheroes. The Rock is one of my favorite wrestlers & actors and I still haven’t watched Black Adam.

Haven’t watched the Peacemaker either :manny:
Dc has had 7 straight flops..some with A team members. Marvel has critics and fanboys turning on them and the casuals disinterested. It's over

Silkk

Daps
Dc has had 7 straight flops..some with A team members. Marvel has critics and fanboys turning on them and the casuals disinterested. It's over
Its not though lol. Just stop dropping bullshyt.

Spiderman won’t flop.
Aquaman won’t flop.

Thor did well.
BP2 did well but I still say they fukked it up picking Shuri to lead.
:manny:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Emotionally, I wasn’t ready for this. I’m used to DC being the punching bag for the bullshyt they pump out like a 1950s Ford assembly line.

Now the critics are comfortable ripping us to pieces and I have to admit, I’m scared.

Silkk

Daps

DC IS REBOOTING.

:devil:
:evil:

As they should. MFs still can’t get Superman right after all this time :snoop:

Haven’t seen The Batman or the Affleck ones to comment on them. Was in the The Dark Knight sequels head first day one though :banderas:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
That ain't true lol. 'The Batman' and 'Joker' were big hits. The movies tied to the universe flopped to varying degrees especially after they announced the reboot.
Dceu I meant. Batman and Spider-Man will Always print money but the e days of putting out bullshyt and expecting it to gross a billy are over