The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Cacs prancing out the closet in here. Wow!
Its true tho! they either gotta make gay up black ppl or they gotta be female, just because :mjlol:. They won't even cast a strong black lead and refused to recast T'chala.

Nobody gives a fukk if they keep the F4 white but no, let's make Ben and Johnny the hodgetwins who trade innuendo throughout the movie. You don't gotta like it but accept it :laugh:

Daps
Don’t group Shang Chi with the rest of the garbage :ufdup:

What gets me is how Feige and @Bryan Danielson have truly lost touch with their audience.

These nxggas ain't even mentioned the name Shang Chi in years! And it's like, do something with that guy!

We liked him! The only reason that movie didn't make a bunch more money was cause it came out during the pandemic.

We want to see him again.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Finished, it was remarkably subpar but still fun to watch.

Non spoiler review but I'll put a spoiler on it just in case nikkas are sensitive

Whoever said teyonnah/monica had the most standout scenes in this was clitriding, I definitely like her the most of the 3 but kamala and carol got all the spotlight. she fine and thick tho I'd impregnate no question

As said before kamala was ass, brie is still an emotionless non acting ass cacette, the villain wasn't very good, I didn't even catch her name. Sam L was great as usual but he didn't have any real notable moments.

I spoiled myself on the big reveal in the movie because I didn't think I'd watch it, it REALLY would have been unexpected had I not read it so that's on me. They gonna need to act fast if they wanna capitalize on that incoming hype.

Out of 10 I got it somewhere around 6, 7 on a good day, if you have daughters or younger family female members this would be a good movie to take them to

Daps
I don't know about anybody else but it's nirvana to my soul to see @wire28 going so hard in this thread defending this movie, going at me and @CHICAGO only to go watch the movie for himself and admit defeat. Dude is having a mental break in this thread and I'm here for it :mjgrin:

Smells like teen spirit :ahh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
Who is making these decisions?

@Neo The Resurrected ONE

He’s the one that greenlit this….. like how asked for some other thing Marvel did then all of a sudden pretend he didn’t request it and Marvels out of touch.

He asked for this awhile ago.

That’s what I said Marvel gotta stop listening to the fans cuz they fickle, they asks for anything then complain, and they don’t know what they want

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
What gets me is how Feige and @Bryan Danielson have truly lost touch with their audience.

These nxggas ain't even mentioned the name Shang Chi in years! And it's like, do something with that guy!

We liked him! The only reason that movie didn't make a bunch more money was cause it came out during the pandemic.

We want to see him again.

Don’t worry Akwafina will get a show on D+ to keep Shang Chi relevant :troll:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
scratch that, saw a pretty clean rip. this is fun enough. as far as MCU sequels go, it's better than Thor's, Iron Man's and Ant-man's. Definitely better than part 1... but it's a post Endgame MCU movie. it's hacked to shyt and the editing sucks. everyone keeps hyping how it's only 1:30 long. it shouldn't be. it should be about 1:50. honestly might be the least "movie" feeling movie in the MCU if that makes sense. it didn't feel like it had structure. it kinda just starts on page 18 of a screenplay and ends on page 75 with a little wrapup. i thought it looked pretty good overall. comical cgi on a certain somebody, but not Pip the Troll level at least. some really fun sequences. one borderline brilliant one, imo. won't spoil

the 3 leads are fine. in a pre-Infinity War world, this is an Ant-man type crowd pleaser that gets the "not everything needs to be Civil War" excuses. If i still cared about ranking these movies, it'd be like... 22nd or some shyt.

Marvel has totally taken a shyt on Nick Fury. Secret Invasion coming before this actually makes this movie feel even more shoddy b/c the skrull stuff is weird after watching that, and Fury always seems to have a different demeanor when he shows up lately. "he's a skrull" has no legs anymore.

6/10. better than uglyass Quantumania and the grossly overrated Multiverse of Madness.
I almost forgot to mention that

Secret invasion coming out before this is screwy, should have come out after for sure

I actually didn't realize was 90 minutes but it definitely hurts the movie, 3 leads and 90 minutes makes this shyt feel like The Boys or something less grand. Just because less people are in theaters doesn't mean that you need to shyt on the cinematic experience, I'd be pissed if I paid for my tickets.

I'll disagree with you on MoM still though that movie is good. And this movie just erased one of the #1 complaints people had about it

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I know this post will ruffle some feathers but like my man @RennisDeynolds I stand on business. :lolbron:

For a franchise and movie that some of y'all seem to be so over, some of y'all seem to be still so obsessed and infatuated with it with all these posts in here. :sas2:

if the shoe fits, wear it. :sas1:

I'm way behind on Marvel stuff :sadcam: . Got about eleventy5ive shows and movies to watch