The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Conz

Superstar
Daps
not sure why we need to establish the Spider-universe or whatever the fukk that movie is, but Madame Web has a good cast
:yeshrug:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I have my issues with Endgame but I never understood the hate for fat Thor

Thor has had possibly the worst life of any of the Avengers. He definitely had the worst week a nikka can have when you consider Ragnorak+Infinity War

Nikka starts Ragnorak being in captivity of a demon for months, then the moment he gets out he loses his father, his homeland, his people, and his brother in a few days. Then he fumbles the best shot anyone had at killing Thanos, which results in half the universe being killed

Who wouldn't become a fat drunk under those conditions?:dahell:
I can say it's understandable of Thor being depressed but Disney making it a joke with the fat jokes and him falling asleep type stuff was corny. Thor has every right to be damaged internally by everything he went through.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They made him a joke. They slutted his character starting with Ragnarok. We just didn't see it at the time. You said it yourself. Considering what he lost, I would have preferred to see a more warlike isolated Thor who takes what remains of his people and commits himself to their survival. It would have been more compelling to have a part of Endgame be dedicated to bringing Thor back into the fold vs corny gamer rants.
The thing is making him "more warlike, isolated" would be redundant. Everybody doesn't become Batman after tragedy. And it's fukkin Thor. He's already warlike:mjlol: that's the point

Post snap Thor is a warrior without a war. That's the weight of the snap and one of the few reasons I'm ok with the time skip despite me hating time skips. He did all the warrior shyt, nikka got burned by a star to make a new weapon and was inches from killing Thanos but didn't. He even got his get back on Thanos but it didn't matter. The snap was so defeating because it was so much bigger than "beat up the bad guy" The Avengers were in shambles because they fought as hard as possible and it wasn't enough

And once Thor saw Thanos again he was right back to :demonic: which emphasizes my point about him being a warrior without a war. Put the war in front of him and it's right back to the Thor nikkas know

Did they go overboard with the fat guy comedy? Possibly, and I won't take that away from anyone. But post snap Thor is a great character when you consider the nuances