The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Stop blaming men for this shyt being a flop. Where are all the women that turned out for Barbie? Why aren't they supporting this film?

The movie is not trash as many dudes are stating on this board and youtube. I'm seeing a lot of guys roping this movie in with the woke movement.

This movie was actually okay if you're being fair. People shytted on this movie before it came out unfairly.
:manny:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It’s not that we want it to fail we are just pointing out how bad it looks :flabbynsick:

So what if I have multiple posts in a thread about a movie I keep saying I’m not seeing, it’s a message board :flabbynsick:

I don’t hate women. I just think they are going overboard with this feminism stuff :flabbynsick:

Hold on my mom said I have to take out the trash, when I get back to the basement I’ll tell you why marvel deserves this flop :flabbynsick:
:mjlol: at the leading poster in this thread admitting to this

As much as nikkas hate to admit it. They got FOMO like a MFer. Nobody wants to miss marvels latest.

See you soon.
IMG-1820.gif

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Here's where we stand.

‘The Marvels’ Meltdown: Disney MCU Seeing Lowest B.O. Opening Ever At $47M+ — What Went Wrong​

"The Marvels misfire is about the rusting of a platinum brand that’s in need of some serious –not polishing, rather, resurfacing. Months ago, who would of thought that Universal/Blumhouse’s Five Nights at Freddys two weeks ago in a day-and-date debut on Peacock would post a higher opening at the box office ($80M) than The Marvels? It’s interesting to put the two pieces of IP side-by-side, because it says something about Universal and Disney’s ability to harness fans around an event."

:dead: 8 MILLION LOWER
THAN THE FLASH?

:devil:
:evil:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

:dead: 8 MILLION LOWER
THAN THE FLASH?

Damn. That’s horrible. The flash only made 8 million more and had the 80s Batman nostalgia stimulus battery in its back??? :wow:

It was foolish of them to expect throwing Keaton in the trailers could save it from its superstar being a burglarizing, assaulting, grooming, cult leader

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
A flop starring a woman that is hated by your brethren from darkest corners of basements world wide vs a flop starring one of the most beloved Batmans of all time. :wow:

Flop with a nostalgia Batman stimulus, brehs :wow:

:umad: KEATON NEVER DID A BILLY

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
This
And I shytted on the first one. Just saw it for the first time this week :bryan:

This is much better than the first one :manny:
Probably because there was less Brie :mjlol:

I think Captain Marvel was miscasted. Brie is a good actress but it's not he fault. The character has no acting range. They allowed her to some acting range in a few scenes but it's still a no for me.