The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Saw it today

It was easily the emptiest opening weekend MCU showing I’ve been apart of and I’ve seen the vast majority of them in theaters

So it bombing checks out for sure. But definitely not the worst MCU movie, I wouldn’t say it’s even top 3 worst. At bare minimum I take it over all the Thor movies sans Ragnarok and Quantumania. But that’s my personal opinion.

I feel like this being the biggest flop says more about people’s frustrations with the current state of the MCU than it actually being the worst thing they’ve created.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:dead: how??? Thor had ptsd and hulk met someone strong as him had him shook it's happened in the comics...:what:
:mjlol: They made the fukking Hulk a bytch smh. Nothing wrong with showing Thanos as a threat in Infinity War. But to not let Hulk get his get back in Endgame was weak af. The MCU literally emasculated by boy smh. Let Hulk get folded up, and then shytted on later by She Hulk lol.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Kang losing to Ant-Man in Quantumania is what killed the MCU.

I thought the MCU was going to alright after Season 1 Loki but nope they really did Kang like they did Snoke from Star Wars.

I WOULD SAY THIS WAS
THE FINAL STRAW THAT ENDED
THE LAST LIL BIT OF GOOD WILL MARVEL HAD.

EVEN IN LOKI THE DUDE NEEDED RAVONNA
TO BUILD THE TVA
AND TIMELY TURNED OUT TO BE A JOKE
:devil:
:evil:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mjlol: They made the fukking Hulk a bytch smh. Nothing wrong with showing Thanos as a threat in Infinity War. But to not let Hulk get his get back in Endgame was weak af. The MCU literally emasculated by boy smh. Let Hulk get folded up, and then shytted on later by She Hulk lol.

:manny: if that was your only gripe that's weak asf..

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
:dead: how??? Thor had ptsd and hulk met someone strong as him had him shook it's happened in the comics...:what:
They made both them comic relief characters. Wasn’t necessary to make him a fat drunk. Wasn’t necessary to make hulk cringy. Let’s add the movie only really known for the last battle but yeah bring the russos back :aicmon:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They made both them comic relief characters. Wasn’t necessary to make him a fat drunk. Wasn’t necessary to make hulk cringy. Let’s add the movie only really known for the last battle but yeah bring the russos back :aicmon:

Like the Russo's didnt hold us down in winter soldier?!?:comeon:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yea they held us down for TWS and IW but they didn’t stick the landing :camby:they can stay gone

:mjlol: u buggin... other than thor being fat or hulk getting bodied iw/endgame was solid right??? I honestly saw no problem in thor being fat and depressed... dude was losing family members left and right, his father his mother his brother, heimdall, his home got blew up, He HAD thanos and thanos still won when he did the snap... i mean damn no wonder he got so depressed

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
:mjlol: u buggin... other than thor being fat or hulk getting bodied iw/endgame was solid right??? I honestly saw no problem in thor being fat and depressed... dude was losing family members left and right, his father his mother his brother, heimdall, his home got blew up, He HAD thanos and thanos still won when he did the snap... i mean damn no wonder he got so depressed
Him being depressed is understandable but getting that fat in five years and he’s a god? Naw not acceptable. Endgame is highly overrated. Nobody ever says anything else about it other than the final battle. I’ve said this many times before two other good moments it had was tony and thor seeing their parents to help motivate them. What else is to endgame

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Him being depressed is understandable but getting that fat in five years and he’s a god? Naw not acceptable. Endgame is highly overrated. Nobody ever says anything else about it other than the final battle. I’ve said this many times before two other good moments it had was tony and thor seeing their parents to help motivate them. What else is to endgame

Thor has been stabbed before he's a god but he can be killed and hurt dude was drinking drowning in his depression for 5 years...:mjlol: and stopped working out so he got fat...:heh:

I loved all of endgame even the middle slow parts...:manny: sue me.