The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
This was cool! Not amazing but not bad! The best way to describe this is Powerpuff Girls in Space! 😸
Kamala - Bubbles, Carol - Blossom, Monica - Buttercup
I didn't watch Kamala's show before this but I don't think it mattered! she was fun!

x-men yay!

Hailee! Talk to me talk to me talk to me baby! what movie is she going to be in now?
😻😻😻
xj2rdbc842461.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was cool! Not amazing but not bad! The best way to describe this is Powerpuff Girls in Space! 😸
I didn't watch Kamala's show before this but I don't think it mattered! she was fun!

x-men yay!

Hailee! Talk to me talk to me talk to me baby! what movie is she going to be in now?
😻😻😻
xj2rdbc842461.jpg
I was thinking champions at 1st but it's probably Young A

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

x-men yay!

😻😻😻
xj2rdbc842461.jpg
Looks like they’re going to do young avengers. Doubt it’s a movie though

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I give this movie a 7 out of 10. The movie was good.

My main grip with this movie is the Captain Marvel was miscasted.

Stop reading and watching reviews before watching a movie for yourself. I'm really seeing that some dudes really hate women.

They told me Ant-Man 3 was horrible. That movie was actually solid.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
wasnt bad at all. 6 or 7 outta ten. Kamala would be good in a Avenger's movie as like comic relief. She's got that spiderman admiring Tony Stark thing going on with captain Marvel. I was expecting this to be unwatchable. it was coo

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Na…… if there is a problem. Marvels problem LISTENING TO THE FANS

Because a lot of what they’ve done was in response to what the fans wanted.

The problem is, the fans don’t know what they talking about, complain for the sake of complaining, and just are fickle.

They literally pulled shyt straight from the comic book pages and fans take fake issue with that

They gotta go back to remembering they are the experts , not us.

And just do what they do…..

I remember fan complaints #253 “Bu bu bu but Marvel don’t take risk!”

Well the past 8 movies & shows been RISK and different from “that formula” and some still complain

The last thing Marvel ever needs to do again is listen to fans especially Coli
Nah it's predominantly them making everything Female, gay and black :heh:

And mainly in that order because the MCU doesn't have any strong black male leads outside of Sam Jackson unless it's a dude playing a villain.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Na…… if there is a problem. Marvels problem LISTENING TO THE FANS

Because a lot of what they’ve done was in response to what the fans wanted.

The problem is, the fans don’t know what they talking about, complain for the sake of complaining, and just are fickle.

They literally pulled shyt straight from the comic book pages and fans take fake issue with that

They gotta go back to remembering they are the experts , not us.

And just do what they do…..

I remember fan complaints #253 “Bu bu bu but Marvel don’t take risk!”

Well the past 8 movies & shows been RISK and different from “that formula” and some still complain

The last thing Marvel ever needs to do again is listen to fans especially Coli
Marvel came out of covid, dropped Wandavision, it was a hit and they suddenly said, "this is what the people want! half good tv shows. girl power, and really annoying kids. Wanda must be the lynchpin for our entire universe moving forward!" if the first project out of covid was Diarrheaman, we'd be in the diarrheaverse right now, b/c no shyt people were gonna rave about new content after being couped up for almost 2 years.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
gonna see this tuesday for $5 to keep the streak alive. i just want some popcorn and there ain't shyt else i wanna see the rest of the year. i'll drop my "6/10, better than uglyass Quantumania and the grossly overrated Multiverse of Madness" review after.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I give this movie a 7 out of 10. The movie was good.

My main grip with this movie is the Captain Marvel was miscasted.

Stop reading and watching reviews before watching a movie for yourself. I'm really seeing that some dudes really hate women.

They told me Ant-Man 3 was horrible. That movie was actually solid.

Stop blaming men for this shyt being a flop. Where are all the women that turned out for Barbie? Why aren't they supporting this film?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Here's where we stand.

‘The Marvels’ Meltdown: Disney MCU Seeing Lowest B.O. Opening Ever At $47M+ — What Went Wrong​

"The Marvels misfire is about the rusting of a platinum brand that’s in need of some serious –not polishing, rather, resurfacing. Months ago, who would of thought that Universal/Blumhouse’s Five Nights at Freddys two weeks ago in a day-and-date debut on Peacock would post a higher opening at the box office ($80M) than The Marvels? It’s interesting to put the two pieces of IP side-by-side, because it says something about Universal and Disney’s ability to harness fans around an event."