The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I said the same thing.. here I am watching the bootleg :snoop: I haven’t watched anything since multiverse of madness.. fell asleep during Thor lol

Need to watch that ant man next even though I heard it’s mid
Kang was dope it was what happened to him especially in comparison to thanos when we first see them in action :yeshrug:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Saw it last night
This was not nearly as bad as people want it to be
Light, fun, had some serious tones
Kamala did her thing
Monica thick as fukk in that white/black outfit :takedat:
Villain was :beli: but that's par for the marvel course
Saw Cap Marvel 1 for the first time on Wed:heh:
This is a better movie :manny:
And
What did they do to Fury? He's comedic relief now :dahell:

6/10

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
i don't fukk with this idea that well if we think this is trash we can't comment on it. How long did that Flash thread go on for? :mjlol:

I want the MCU to be better. Give me Winter Soldier or Black Panther or Infinity War. What happened to that quality? :manny:

The Flash thread was filled with posters that dissed and bashed the film for flopping. Funny, how a MCU film is flopping, and the energy is entirely different.

Double standards.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
The Flash thread was filled with posters that dissed and bashed the film for flopping. Funny, how a MCU film is flopping, and the energy is entirely different.

Double standards.

At this point, DC would have did numbers with the Snyderverse and MoS 2 but Black Adam and Flash still did better than this flop...

MCU fanboys quiet as a shadow right now...

Talk that talk...

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I don't do the passive aggressive shyt that you be on, FOH dummy :mjlol:

I'm here to talk "The Marvels" :wow:
Half your post are passive aggressive just stop kid. This new tough guy persona you trying to put on ain’t it. Spreading lies about people is weirdo shyt just letting you know. Go talk your marvels

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
What a contrast of experiences this week, with this and the final EP of Loki. This thread definitely doing better numbers than the movie.

I gotta tell.ya, this can't be apart of the recipe moving forward. DP3 gotta do a lot of work next year, and maybe those delays will be a blessing in disguise. They already planted a potential out with what felt like a reshoot in the Loki finale, and maybe some course correction is on deck.

This isn't an awful movie, but people are talking with their money.