The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
:dead: What if Superman is 'great' what if anything is 'great'? :mjlol: Talk to me when they turn it around.
I will @Eric Brooks and I better not see you in any mcu threads big homie.
IMG-1820.gif

Superman can be great btw :mjcry:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
The nikka has the most posts in this thread. He’ll be back like everybody else :mjlol:
I said the same thing.. here I am watching the bootleg :snoop: I haven’t watched anything since multiverse of madness.. fell asleep during Thor lol

Need to watch that ant man next even though I heard it’s mid

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Na….. they do in cases….. I’m not saying everything but they pull some things straight from the comics

The context in that statement I was referring to was when people (or a certain demon :mjlol: )

Was bringing up the Kingpin in a the white suit with the Hawaiian shirt.

That was literally something he worse before in the comics. But people exposed themselves showing they really ain’t up on Marvel history as they think

It was outfit no different than IM wearing the Hulk Buster suit
Yeah the problem with Hawkeye was Kingpin getting jobbed

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
:yeshrug: The MCU has proven that they can turn b-d list characters into household names. Captain Marvel has always been a boring character, but the MCU could’ve written her as a more Interesting character. So the characters that Marvel chooses to focus on isn’t the problem. Think about it…people cared more about the death of Iron Man. A b-list character than the death of Synder’s Superman the most ironic superhero ever lol.
Ironman became popular and was a prominent figure in the mcu compared to Superman who didn’t get his own solo sequel. Not a fair comparison

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Pity this may bomb as it’s a very good marvel movie imo, my wife and kids enjoyed it a lot especially due to the fact they watched Ms. & Cap. Marvel right before seeing this. Kamala was obviously the star of the show, but loved the chemistry between all three actresses.
Also odd how some reviewers complained about awkward relationship between Monica and Carol like it carried all the way through the end but that awkwardness barely lasted.
It was aight

I give it a 19 out of 31

They were quick as hell to move on from Monica after that portal, started finishing up side quests and everything.

fake-sad.gif

5JwYsf3.png

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
i don't fukk with this idea that well if we think this is trash we can't comment on it. How long did that Flash thread go on for? :mjlol:

I want the MCU to be better. Give me Winter Soldier or Black Panther or Infinity War. What happened to that quality? :manny:
They milked all the best 80s to 2010s plots for the major characters. Now we are getting post 2010s popular niche stuff.

Fantastic Four and X-Men are the only ones left with universally acclaimed adaptable material.